Is Lynch on "All 6's and 7's"???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
uno its funny.. lynch and clim seem to post alot in there own section lol but not a comment around these parts..

LoL@ Clim having ewar with some dude over there

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
lol it's really none of your business. :classic:
yeah... I guess it's really nobody's business huh? although Strange music exists because of it's fans... whether you're a lynch fan or not, it's a true statement to say that lynch has added a different demographic to the strange following... from a business standpoint, it makes sense to feature one of your best artists... that's all i'm saying...

Aug 9, 2005
yeah... I guess it's really nobody's business huh? although Strange music exists because of it's fans... whether you're a lynch fan or not, it's a true statement to say that lynch has added a different demographic to the strange following... from a business standpoint, it makes sense to feature one of your best artists... that's all i'm saying...
let's hope strange is listening and they include lynch on everything to come :cheeky:

Oct 17, 2009
Wow just lost all of the small respect I had for Lynch and his "artist" C-lim's Internet war with some dude named timebomb on 91siccness forum is one of the saddest things I've seen on the web. That DE guy already embarrassed himself on this forum and trtn. And Lynch stole Gates Mixplate from Tech's back like a bitch. Not only that but from what they say on the 91siccness Lynch is a punk ass bitch that always gets robbed,checked,bitched,played, and knocked out. Comparing his L taking record to the likes of Yukmouth and Prodigy of Mobb Deep, Damn! I don't think I can take any of them "Madesicc" niggas serious anymore.

Jan 29, 2006
Wow just lost all of the small respect I had for Lynch and his "artist" C-lim's Internet war with some dude named timebomb on 91siccness forum is one of the saddest things I've seen on the web. That DE guy already embarrassed himself on this forum and trtn. And Lynch stole Gates Mixplate from Tech's back like a bitch. Not only that but from what they say on the 91siccness Lynch is a punk ass bitch that always gets robbed,checked,bitched,played, and knocked out. Comparing his L taking record to the likes of Yukmouth and Prodigy of Mobb Deep, Damn! I don't think I can take any of them "Madesicc" niggas serious anymore.
anymore? i never did. they are a joke

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast

What the fuck are you talkin about?
You actually believe everything you read on here don't you?
Dumb ass muthafucka

May 7, 2008
i dont agree with yall his music is decent id prefer him over all these jay rocks and maydays... but all the shit over in that forum does get me thinking tho

Nov 14, 2002
I'm sorry... did some dude just try and promote his album with his Situation abs in Windows paint?

That must go over well in the "you're not really that good but you have a decent rack of abs" crowd... But you can't fool me with your 7 pack cartoon abs.