Is Lynch on "All 6's and 7's"???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
forgive me technicians if this has already been covered, but I don't frequent the forums as many of you do... I'm a big tech and and lynch supporter, but to my knowledge Lynch isn't featured on the album...

Seems like bad business to me, but obviously I don't know all of the details... can somebody explain what's going on here?

May 7, 2008
yea this is strange.. i didnt even realize until u said sumthing..

why isnt he on the album ? tech said he wants lynch to be bigger than he is and every dollar spent on a lynch strange release gets him paid so why wouldnt he be on the biggest tech album(*maybe) to be released ? seems like bad business or its shouting bad blood.

Jan 29, 2006
"DE I heard your on Tech's new album where he might be talking shit about me on there! Well that's your choice, anybody who would sign an artist and get mad cuz the artist sells better then them, then cripples the artist because he wants to sell more then the artist he signed, is a succa in my book!"
-Lynch

Aug 23, 2002
Ill post what I said in the 91siccness forum. Lynch is gettin butthurt about a song that has nothin to do with him. Don't know the details totally but this is what I said.

Not affiliated with any artist in any ways, except for listening to music. If thats not what really happened then I mispoke. But it seems like lynch is getting hurt over a song that has absolutely nothing to do with him. There are alot of people on the siccness who are affiliated with Tech/Travis O'Guin that can answer any questions anybody has.

I respect lynch's music and have bought most of his albums, but it seems like he's acting like a baby to those that got him out there again. He should take it up with the management and his bosses (Tech & Travis) if he has a problem with the way things are going, instead of bitchin all over a forum. He was also saying that Tech and Travis tried to cripple his music sales after he sold better than tech...???? Lynch didn't sell nearly as much as tech, and that don't even make sense. Tech is makin money off of every cd Lynch sells, so why would he want to cripple a good means of revenue? It doesn't make sense and again I think he is bein paranoid.

May 7, 2008
^ is this recent >?

If it is that damn ? thats bad coming from an artist under you. Guess there going to drop lynch now ..its not like its good business to allow your own people to hate on you.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It really isn't that important and is none of our business.

The fact that any info about their fallout has been spoken about has been calculated and weighed by Travis and Tech.

These other mother fuckers stirring the pot and apparently Lynch himself aren't able to diplomatically handle themselves or what they speak about professional matters.

Once again, I am not upset about this and I see no need in Tech NEEDING to put anybody on HIS album for any reason other than for himself.

How many hundreds of times has the guy come on here and said he chose people he wanted? Even I doubted his word on the Fuck Food track and expected it to be happy-go-lucky pop bullshit, but the snippet speaks otherwise.

Move on. The Need-to-knows do, and the rest don't. It's personal, not business and why Tech has chosen the high road in regards to Lynch's supposed quams about their business practices. Crazy people cannot be reasoned with.

Aug 23, 2002

The fact that any info about their fallout has been spoken about has been calculated and weighed by Travis and Tech.

These other mother fuckers stirring the pot and apparently Lynch himself aren't able to diplomatically handle themselves or what they speak about professional matters.

Once again, I am not upset about this and I see no need in Tech NEEDING to put anybody on HIS album for any reason other than for himself.

How many hundreds of times has the guy come on here and said he chose people he wanted? Even I doubted his word on the Fuck Food track and expected it to be happy-go-lucky pop bullshit, but the snippet speaks otherwise.

Move on. The Need-to-knows do, and the rest don't. It's personal, not business and why Tech has chosen the high road in regards to Lynch's supposed quams about their business practices. Crazy people cannot be reasoned with.
exactly... Props

Sep 24, 2002
lynch is shrooming too much. why the fuck would Tech sign dude and put him on back burner and talk shit ? makes 0000000000000 sense. and not every label mate needs to be on all the albums all the time

shoulda took out that lame pedo feature and put Lynch in though lol

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net

Fans talk about the artists they're fans of. The good and the bad. The personal and the professional. That's what comes with being a 'celebrity.' You can type up another 5 paragraphs and it's not gonna change that..

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Well Krizz Kaliko is only on 2 tracks(after being repeatedly overused on Tech's solos) and Tech was on 2 tracks on Lynch's new album, so make of that what you want.

Nov 14, 2002
LDS is like... "Stay out of their business".

When a little while ago LDS was all "I take a stand against the direction they're going with their business".

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
That's fucked up of Tech. Kind of funny that at no point in the course of human history has anyone uttered the phrase "dinner and a movie" until Lynch released his album then, lo and behold, Tech says those EXACT THREE FOUR WORDS - AND IN THE SAME ORDER! - on 6's and 7's.

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
LDS is like... "Stay out of their business".

When a little while ago LDS was all "I take a stand against the direction they're going with their business".
Right? No offense LDS, but this is the entertainment industry... I was disappointed when I didn't see a lynch feature. Tech doesnt have to feature anybody, but it kinda took me by surprise... Especially when lynch is such a dope rapper... Just my few cents... I mean... There's a few people featured that aren't even close to being as tight as lynch...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Fans talk about the artists they're fans of. The good and the bad. The personal and the professional. That's what comes with being a 'celebrity.' You can type up another 5 paragraphs and it's not gonna change that..
But my point is so fucking solid, it's worth typing out for the fans to read.

My fans, of course.

Right? No offense LDS, but this is the entertainment industry... I was disappointed when I didn't see a lynch feature. Tech doesnt have to feature anybody, but it kinda took me by surprise... Especially when lynch is such a dope rapper... Just my few cents... I mean... There's a few people featured that aren't even close to being as tight as lynch...
Yep, I feel you.