Is Locksmith Purpously Trying to sound like Eminem on that new single?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
ya'll to tunnel vision with your infatuation with yukmouth and awax to realize the Frontline - Locksmith most notably - are fucken beast and continue to get radio play with singles that have mainstream appeal...

Im not sayen you need to love there music

but you gotta respect that they are gaining momentum, and will be factors

Oct 31, 2003
N JAIL U MY HOE said:
ya'll to tunnel vision with your infatuation with yukmouth and awax to realize the Frontline - Locksmith most notably - are fucken beast and continue to get radio play with singles that have mainstream appeal...

Im not sayen you need to love there music

but you gotta respect that they are gaining momentum, and will be factors
That's real...they keep making hot shit and not a single song sounds the same. From WHAT IS IT to BANG IT to THE TRUTH, WHEN U WANT IT and now this new song...they are consistant and doing it without bowing to the presure of the entire Bay going dumb.

May 12, 2006
locksmith is tight he catches alot of hate because hes a versatyle mc and because of where hes from...and id put my money on lock that hed be able to hold his own against any mc ^^

May 19, 2006
ToX-$icK said:
^^^^weezy would murder lock.......no comparison
When did I say Lock could take weezy or vice versa? I said Lock sounds like Weezy on that one song...Ignorant niggas just want to hate without even understanding what was said....

Aug 3, 2007
Locksmith is different and he not wit the shit thats what I digg about him. Aint that many rappers out thats different aint waking up to a bowl of bullets everyday

Aug 18, 2006
har718 said:
When did I say Lock could take weezy or vice versa? I said Lock sounds like Weezy on that one song...Ignorant niggas just want to hate without even understanding what was said....

^^when did i say u said that,i said theres no comparison....and u were sayin they sound the same sou compariin em....i was making a observation...look at ignorant mutha fuckas gettin hella quick to call someone else ignorant...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
all i know is that kay slay, one of the hardest most ruthless on air dj's on the planet says that locksmith is a fuckin beast on the mic and comin from someone like kay slay who fucks with all the biggest names in the business, thats a huge compliment... real talk

cope

Sicc OG
Dec 20, 2005
hi, my name is lock
every other minute my name is jocked
every other minute my name is dropped
by another wack dude whos name is not