Is Locksmith Purpously Trying to sound like Eminem on that new single?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2005
when i first heard his verse on its goin down i thought it sounded like eminem a little bit and the style was lightweight like weezy when weezy on that retarded flow. lock been spittin like that for awhile tho. he still raw to me. lol left is hella weak tho.

Mar 4, 2006
Yeah he sound like Em on that track but he was spitting though. I doubt he's doing it on purpose. Probably just has a similar vocal tone. But the lyrics to that verse make it seem like he was trying to sound like that.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
lock will chew any rapper in the bay period. hate on that for a minute. he is our best lyricist, hands down.

p.s.

lock changes how he raps a lot, which would be called changing styles for you internet haters/rappers.

May 5, 2005
DUTCH-F.E said:
lock will chew any rapper in the bay period. hate on that for a minute. he is our best lyricist, hands down.

p.s.

lock changes how he raps a lot, which would be called changing styles for you internet haters/rappers.
Whats that got to do with him sounding like Eminem, "Hi My Name is Lock" then doing that deep voice shit that eminem does like he's running out of breath. I brought this up because I'm dead serious about him doing an eminem impression because of that "Hi My Name Is Lock" shit. Cmon.

Oct 28, 2003
DUTCH-F.E said:

p.s.

Agreed...I think niggas just try to hate on Frontline because of the New Bay shit from some years back, but they were right in what they were saying and they are some of the only cats out here that still give a damn about writting and making REAL MUISC (not cookie cutter Hyphy shit).