IS "KILLER" TECH'S BEST ALBUM TO DATE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

IS "KILLER" TECH N9NE'S BEST ALBUM TO DATE?

• YES

Votes: 52 32.1%
  • NO

Votes: 98 60.5%
  • WHO THE FUCK IS TECH N9NE?

Votes: 12 7.4%

• Total voters

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
Ok everbody here is the truth....lol

Absolute Power
Anghellic
Everready
killer
MLK (blah blah) <---disqualified (no bias here)
KOD
sickology 101

Havent heard the rest but i promise i wouldnt feel that they were better the whats above....

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Anghellic
Everready
Absolute Power
K.O.D. (with Lost Scripts)
Vintage Tech (if it counts)
Killer

I don't consider Sickology a Tech N9ne album, it's a collab album. Same for MLK.

I don't have The Worst or Calm before the Storm on the list because I have not heard either full ablum.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
S 101 and Celcius are the only two Tech projects I would even consider being worse than Killer....Killer was a huge disappointment....luccily tho KOD was a monster....like dude said, If Checc Yo Temp and B Boy were replaced or just completely left off that album would have been #1 on tha list no question

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
S 101 and Celcius are the only two Tech projects I would even consider being worse than Killer....Killer was a huge disappointment....luccily tho KOD was a monster....like dude said, If Checc Yo Temp and B Boy were replaced or just completely left off that album would have been #1 on tha list no question
Am I the only one that really dug "Check Your Temperature"?
And B-Boy wasn't bad at all. Glad to hear Tech collab with Bumpy.

Oct 16, 2006
I don't think it is a fact that people don't dig "Check Your Temperature" or "B-Boy".. more the fact that they disrupt the feel of the K.O.D. album.. I wouldn't identify the songs as angry, especially according to there upbeat nature.. more like something that was meant to be included on Sickology 101..

I would of personally taken those 2 songs off K.O.D. along with Strange Music Box and replaced them with 3 tracks off The Lost Scripts EP if all the content (K.O.D./K.O.D. - The Lost Scripts) was recorded and a tracklist had to be chosen..

ECF'NW.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
I dont dig B Boy at all....the beat seriously bothers me among other things.....

Checc Yo Temp wasnt horrible but I'm not a sundae fan and it did disrupt tha flow of tha album....T Nutty and Tech did their thing but I usually skip that tracc....

Aug 27, 2004
Welcome Back/Party Hard

I think Everready is like a bridge from the first Tech N9ne music, to the newer Tech N9ne music. Anghellic & Absolute Power were different, but very similar in their overall sound. Then, I see some similarities between Absolute Power and Everready, but not an overwhelming amount of them. I can now see pieces of Everready and Killer being similar.
yes

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
Killer served it's purpose. It was what I understood to be the last big push towards the mainstream world. If I could take 15 songs from the 30+ album and make it a single disc...it would be fire. But overall, as a long time Tech fan, it's def not my favorite. I feel like Everready is just as well-rounded with different kinds of tracks, but better. Even still, I'd say Anghellic or KOD would be my fav.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I liked Absolute Power better, yet I haven't found a tech n9ne album that I liked the entire album. I liked half of absolute power and that's more than any other tech n9ne album