Is it just me or are Asian women pussies tighter?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
not really............i've had some really really tight asian pussy!!!! I've only been with 3 black girls and non of them have been as tight as them asian girls...Real talk from my experience

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i fucked with a filipina broad, her puss was OK. i used to fuck with a japanese exchange student broad at the end of the nineties, her puss was super tight too. i haven't had asian puss in a while, come to think of it. fucking stingy btiches. lol

Mar 13, 2003
well..............
I've had Flip that was tight and a few other's that were ok....
Viet was also tight

dont generalize when speaking about asian give the "nationality" as a reference so there is no confusion

ive had a girl who was half white half flip that was whoa........lets just say im sure she wasnt tight after a few sessions with me, i beat that pussu up..................damn the memories
Sometimes i miss those day's :(

Aug 9, 2005
I think a good queastion is no matter how good the pussy, right when your done fucken do you all of a sudden find everything wrong with her? her gums show to much when she smile....her ass don't connect to her back right....her stomach look a lil like mine her mole on her cheek is bigger now that i cumpted....damn!!!

Mar 13, 2003
i've had that feeling before with this mexican chick with some big ol tiddies.........After i fucked a few time's i was like "damn ol girl aint got no ass............and i mean NO ass" and that was that. The homie took that bitch over had a few kids from her and i was like "sorry dude......@ least she has big tits brah"