Is it just me or are Asian women pussies tighter?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2008
you guys making it sound like the tightness of the cooch only has to do with race and not the girls sexual history. if you haven't fucked an asian girl and your in your 20s you lost at life. fools on here talking about ill get back to you lol. i have never knowingly fucked a girl that has given birth to children. i always stay away from baby mommas knowing the cooch gonna be stretched out like mr fantastic. thats why i be thinking you should just stay with the dude who got you pregnant. who else gonna want to put up with your stretched out cooch?

Mar 13, 2003
damn.........Some of ya'll needed to be around when this thread did pop up indeed...The true intentions of this thread was a "spoof" of another thread that was posted around the same time with the same subject matter (minus "asian") so dont take it too serious but asian girls do have tight pussu.....haha

Nov 7, 2002
They are tighter, lol, in general.
They are smaller, in general.
If they are young, and not abused, and not the biggest sluts, they are pretty tight.
I don't think its a general rule though.
Asian women do have their own sex appeal.
They are a pretty good fuck, dedicated.
Enjoy that pussu.

May 9, 2002
you guys making it sound like the tightness of the cooch only has to do with race and not the girls sexual history. if you haven't fucked an asian girl and your in your 20s you lost at life. fools on here talking about ill get back to you lol. i have never knowingly fucked a girl that has given birth to children. i always stay away from baby mommas knowing the cooch gonna be stretched out like mr fantastic. thats why i be thinking you should just stay with the dude who got you pregnant. who else gonna want to put up with your stretched out cooch?
Having a lot of sex does not cause a vagina to "loosen up", that is a MYTH.

Just like men, women are born with different size vagina's: some tighter than others and some looser than others. And it makes no difference how fat or skinny a woman is.

The tightest pussy I ever had was on a chick who weighed about 160 and was 5"11'. The loosest pussy i ever had was on a former gymnast who was 5"3' and weighed about 100 pounds soaking wet. I could literally FIST her.

Dec 29, 2008
Can you back up your myth buster with scientific proof?

I just think like for example say a chick has a foot long dildo she uses every night that will loosen it up. Or if a chick has had sex with 250 guys her shit is gonna be looser than normal.

Sep 16, 2002

I just think like for example say a chick has a foot long dildo she uses every night that will loosen it up. Or if a chick has had sex with 250 guys her shit is gonna be looser than normal.
you may be wrong with this assumption pal

May 9, 2002

You are partially correct. Sure, if an object is a certain size and the woman "takes it in" regularly, it will "tailor" itself to it...if it is larger than what is already is.

However, if a chick fucked 200 guys and none of them "stretched her out", it wont do anything to the tightness of her vagina.

As far as proof, they teach you this shit in 4th grade, man....did you drop out before that or something?

Nov 24, 2003

I'd fuck it, no problem.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Seriously? Your 4th grade teacher was telling the class about what will loosen up a pussy. Because I missed that class.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Also, I fucked a few girls who had fucked plenty of guys and I'd have to say, some of them had a pretty tight pussy still.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
why is a bitch who gets fucked by 1000 different dudes gonna be looser than a bitch that fucked 4 dudes 250 times each?

stupid ass logic on here.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
its a dream of mine to smaple a asain slut. but in wisconsin they stick to there own kind, never see a asain with white dudes. i tried talkin to them at bars they so no english(in funny accent) but i know they speak it