In Loving Memory of HITMAN (Leave Your Comments for his family & friends)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2002
Re: TO MY FOLKS

Black i got so much resect for your dedication and heart you put in this rap game, i cant put it in words. Stay up my nig...1

Black-C said:
RIP MR.CEE, HITMAN, COUGNUT...YALL TRU FRISCO LEGENDS...RBL 4 LIFE...KEEP IT MAFIA!

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

YEA SAME HERE BLACK I GOT SO MUCH RESPECT 4 U AND ALL THA THINGS U HAVE DONE 4 THA BAY....RBL 4 LIFE R.I.P. HITMAN

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
I'll be looking forward to getting the albums when they drop..... I hate when people die on me, l hella feel your pain dog....
Dont stop holdin it down for RBL Black, you can fullfill their legacy through yo shit playa.... One luv man, God bless his soul.......

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: TO MY FOLKS

Stay Strong Folks,,and thanks a million for tha upcomming album,,I've been waitin a long time now,,Rest in peace Ricky you will be missed more than you knew while you were alive,,well,,now you know,, 1-Love
Black-C said:
1 LUV TO EVERYONE THAT RESPONDED...WE ARE DEEPLY HURT OVER HERE AT THE RIGHTWAY..ALL YOUR SUPPORT COMES AT A GOODTIME FOR HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS...MY BROTHER AND I WILL RELEASE HIS LAST ALBUM WITH HIS MOM LATER THIS YEAR. IT WILL HAVE 17 NEW TRACKS (NEVER HEARD TRACKS) NOT RECYCLED EITHER..IT WILL BE HIS DEDICATION ALBUM FOR HIS TRUE FANS...ALSO THE LAST RBL POSSE ALBUM "THE FINAL CHAPTER"...AS FOR ME.. I WILL CONTINUE TO PUSH THIS SHIP THRU THE TIDAL WAVES OF THIS FUCKED UP POISON GAME FOR BOTH MR.CEE & HITMAN WIT MY SOLO CAREER... IT DON'T STOP TIL MY CASKET DROP...RIP MR.CEE, HITMAN, COUGNUT...YALL TRU FRISCO LEGENDS...RBL 4 LIFE...KEEP IT MAFIA!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Stay at it C, you can never give up on what u love and what's in your heart.

RBL Posse is legendary thru classic music and tragedy, continue workin homie, let the positive out shine the negative

Good Luck in the future

I'm right across town homie, I'll holla sometime soon.

C-4

May 16, 2002
@ BLACK C

WORDZ OF COMFORT...."DO NOT MARVEL AT THIS, BECAUSE THE HOUR IS COMING IN WHICH ALL THOSE IN MEMORIAL TOMBS WILL HEAR HIS VOICE & COME OUT"--JOHN 5:28,29

"AND I HAVE HOPE TOWARD GOD, WHICH HOPE THESE MEN ALSO ENTERTAIN, THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A RESURRECTION OF BOTH THE RIGHTEOUS & THE UNRIGHTEOUS."--ACTS 24:15