In Loving Memory of HITMAN (Leave Your Comments for his family & friends)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
this guy died a HERO to a lot of people...
he brought smiles when people felt down, and that one kid who coulda messed his life up was listenin to HITMAN one day and said "wow someone i can relate to"

there's more honor in that then anything i can think of

RIP

Jan 7, 2003
were tha last one left. god has a reason for everything that happen. continue doing ya music thizzle black c. hitman is in better place now, i know that u keep da legacy going,playboy!!!!

THUG IN PEACE " HITMAN"

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
Our regards go out to HITMANS family and friends and most of all his fans... God Bless!!!!!1

Black C - keep your head up playa.... They will always watch over your every move. One day you will all meet in the Thug Mansion until then just keep your focus on what u do best and that is produce quality music. I know my boy D-Mac is up in the stars watching over us!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
I'm not religious..but I do connect with god. Every day I thank him. Every night I thank him again. I said a prayer but theres nothin I can do that can make it easier on everyone that knew him...May he RIP ...Remember the good times...Smile and keep him in your heart. God bless him, his fam and friends.

-T.a.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
To you C, and to Hit's family I say it is a terrible tragedy how his life was ended so quickly and so young, but we can never know when it is our time to go.

But do not ever think that Hitman did not accomplish anything or touch people, him and his music with the help of RBL Posse has and will forever go down in Bay Area and Rap music history. Solo Creep is a CLASSIC, no questions asked, released right in the middle of the Bay's best time in music, a huge contribution to it. Hit was known for his lyrical talents mainly filled with crafty metaphors that we all loved.

I think we all want you the family and friends to know that Hit's music will forever live on, music is eternal, and for those that knew him, his friendship and love will live on in your hearts.

1Luv, Everybody Be Safe

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
MY RESPECTZ................IN MEMORY OF A LEGEND

DANM..........TRAGIC LOSS.......MAY YOU REST.IN.PEACE.......AN YOUR FAM HAS ALL OF THE AOD-FAM'S BLESSING'Z.................................STAY STRONG......MUCH LOVE
SINNCERLY SINN

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
I can Only Imagine what Blacc-c and his Familly are going through.....My thought's go out to you and your's maine.

R.I.P. Hitman

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
I lost my best friend and roomate last month... it's some tough shit to go thru, but it only gets better..... He's in a better place, keep your chin up!