In Loving Memory of HITMAN (Leave Your Comments for his family & friends)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
As we live each day on this earth..we write a chapter in the book of our lives..it is a book filled with stories of happiness, laughter, adventure, danger, sadness, joy, pain, and love. Every person that smiles at us as they pass us by on the street; each is important in creating the myriad of memories that make us who we are. I believe that time exists so that we may pinpoint each one of those memories in our book of life. when the time comes for our book to be finished , we can go back and re-experience any moment that we wish to for however long we desire. God has decided that "HITMANS" book is done, and now he can sit by his side and enjoy flipping through the pages of his life and finally learn the meaning of the mystery we are still living here on earth.

HITMAN was our little brother, our best friend, our hero and one of the most talented rappers we knew today. I'll look at the moon and stars and see the twinkle in your eye; I'll walk the earth knowing that you and MR. CEE are everywhere, looking down from heaven, waiting for your big brothers to get there. We will miss you dearly and may never understand why you had to go...Rest In Peace! To A Tru Frisco Legend ..RBL 4 Life..

Nov 27, 2002
R I P
HITMAN AND ALL OUR BAY AREA SOLDIERS THAT HAVE FALLEN,BUT THEY FO SHO WONT FORGOTTEN!!!!
IS THEIR ANY FUNERAL THINGZ HAPPEN YET?
OR DID THEY HAPPEN ALREADY AND I KNOW THIS OFF SUBJECT BUT WHERE CAN WE GET ONE OF THOSE RIP CARDS FOR HITMAN?
IM WORKIN ON A POSTER TYPE THING FOR HITMAN SO IF ANYONE HAS PICS OF HIM PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME [email protected] i would like to send what im doin to his family an anyone who wants one.
NORTH BLOCC GRAPHICZ 415 650

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
R.I.P. HITMAN...

RIP TO YOUNG HIT MAN AND MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO HIS ENTIRE FAMILY.

BLACK- C KEEP YA HEAD UP IN THESE TRYING TIMES. GOD WILL BRING YOU THROUGH THIS. YA BOY WAS A HIGHLY REGARDED LYRICIST IN MY BOOK. HE DEFINITELTY WAS ONE OF FRISCO'S FINEST...NUTHIN BUT LOVE TO THE WHOLE RBL FAM...

Nov 25, 2002
RIP to Hitman.....Black C yous the survivor left in this....i know its hard ta see some of ya best homies go but everything happens for a reason....stay up big homie;God Bless the families an loved ones of Hitman as well as Black C's........

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
R.I.P. Hitman!! Anotha Bay Area Legend that we have lost! Black C. stay strong homie, I know times like this are the toughest to get through, but keep your head up, and my prayers go out to u and his whole family!

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
R.I.P. to all the fallen soldiers....HIT's rhymin was one of a kind and will never be forGotten....Black-C, keep your head straiGht Folkz, I know you will keep doin ya thanG

May 17, 2002
RIP Hitman you will be missed dearly but wont be forgoten. Another frisco legend gone but now your in gods hands being taken care of in a better place. i want to send my condolences to hitmans family, black c and the whole rightway fam. stay up