Imperial Fish Market!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Post up a pic of it so I can see what it looks like...I might have to holla at it one day..
ALL MAN I GOT THIS LATE, I KILLED THAT SHIT .... DEFINITELY WORTH THE HYPE, I GOT THE JUMBO SHRIMP ... I SHUDDA DID IT MAJOR AND GOT THE EXTRA JUMBO SHRIMP (NEXT TIME I WILL) BUT SHIT WAS ON POINT & AS A PERSON WHO WAS RAISED IN NEW ORLEANS I DONT EAT EVERYBODY'S SOUL FOOD or SEAFOOD BUT THAT SPOT WAS ON POINT, IM HELLA FULL

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
ALL MAN I GOT THIS LATE, I KILLED THAT SHIT .... DEFINITELY WORTH THE HYPE, I GOT THE JUMBO SHRIMP ... I SHUDDA DID IT MAJOR AND GOT THE EXTRA JUMBO SHRIMP (NEXT TIME I WILL) BUT SHIT WAS ON POINT & AS A PERSON WHO WAS RAISED IN NEW ORLEANS I DONT EAT EVERYBODY'S SOUL FOOD or SEAFOOD BUT THAT SPOT WAS ON POINT, IM HELLA FULL

What was the price lookin like?

Aug 9, 2002
Fuck it imma start goin to different lil places to eat and take pics and do reviews in a whole different thread whenever I get the chance to for all ma so cal siccness.

May 6, 2009
^^^I could have ate more shrimp for sure, but the fries is what kind of fills you up. Also, I ate two pieces of my girl's chicken

it does look good...but it doesnt look like enough to fill me up..or is the picture not doing it justice?...11 dollars seems like too much as well for what you get..
IM STILL FULL, ITS GOOD .. IT COST SO MUCH CUZ ITS FRESH SHRIMP, GET ABOUT 5 EXTRA JUMBO SHRIMP YOU SHUD BE GOOD ... THATS PROLLY WHAT IMA GET NEXT TIME

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
Fuck it imma start goin to different lil places to eat and take pics and do reviews in a whole different thread whenever I get the chance to for all ma so cal siccness.
Check out this website http://mmm-yoso.typepad.com/ this is some couples website that review all the restaurants they been to in San Diego, has it all categorized too.