Imperial Fish Market!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
I think it's the best in Southern Cal, I went thru there and still be telling niggaz in LA when they go to daygo they need to hit it up.

May 6, 2009
on everythang my dude , when my family come down from LA , thats the 1st place they go 2 ...

try the jumbo fried shrimp "spicy" , wit the seasoned fries ....!!!!!!
Reading this just made me hungry as fuck lol. Gonna have to fuck with that sometime this week.

Mar 8, 2010
yeah best FISH MARKET N TOWN SINCE THE FISH CONNECTION OVER THERE N THE COAST !!! THAT SHYT WAS OVER REDICKO !!! .......ANOTHER GOOD SPOT MY NIGGA M-EAZY OWNS THE BBQ HOUSE IN OCEAN BEACH BEST BBQ SAUCE IN TOWN BETTA THAN HUFFMANS OR ANY OTHER SPOT N DIEGO MY OPINON

Dec 9, 2008
yeah best FISH MARKET N TOWN SINCE THE FISH CONNECTION OVER THERE N THE COAST !!! THAT SHYT WAS OVER REDICKO !!! .......ANOTHER GOOD SPOT MY NIGGA M-EAZY OWNS THE BBQ HOUSE IN OCEAN BEACH BEST BBQ SAUCE IN TOWN BETTA THAN HUFFMANS OR ANY OTHER SPOT N DIEGO MY OPINON
PHIL's BBQ smashes on everything...but you got to wait in line for like 25 mins to even order...

Dec 9, 2008
Funny Story I went there one time with this girl I was smashing at the time.

(NonFicktion and SupaSav'd both know her personally, Shelly..haha)

So anyway she was little bad blonde, ghetto white chick from St. Louis..with a loud mouth on her.

we get to the market and there is like 20 dudes chilling outside flamed up...I mean dudes, not kids...grown ass men....and they start hooting and hollering at shelly...and I am smart enough to just laugh and not say anything, but Shelly starts wolfing back...so I shove her ass in the door telling her to shut up , and the whole time I am in there...she keeps saying " you know there gonna whoop your ass when we leave".....and I was like yeah, cause of your big ass mouth.....nothing happened when we left, but for a good ten minutes I was sure I was about to get Jumped cause of this girl....I wasn't shook, I was just plotting a way to get to the whip as fast as possible and bone out.

eastmont dead ass fuck
Yea eastmont ain't been craccin since 96 when they had like 10 shops & that movie theater in there, but they had that fish & chips spot on the right hand side like as soon as u came in it was across from the beauty supply shop. I think all that's in there now is a library lol ima go check 2day