Imperial Fish Market!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
Funny Story I went there one time with this girl I was smashing at the time.

(NonFicktion and SupaSav'd both know her personally, Shelly..haha)

So anyway she was little bad blonde, ghetto white chick from St. Louis..with a loud mouth on her.

we get to the market and there is like 20 dudes chilling outside flamed up...I mean dudes, not kids...grown ass men....and they start hooting and hollering at shelly...and I am smart enough to just laugh and not say anything, but Shelly starts wolfing back...so I shove her ass in the door telling her to shut up , and the whole time I am in there...she keeps saying " you know there gonna whoop your ass when we leave".....and I was like yeah, cause of your big ass mouth.....nothing happened when we left, but for a good ten minutes I was sure I was about to get Jumped cause of this girl....I wasn't shook, I was just plotting a way to get to the whip as fast as possible and bone out.
Lol u talkin bout that lil punk bitch that ol boy McMurry married after he tried to throw a nigga off the ship after he found out she was fuckin on him? The same bitch that bolds and thomas fucked her into GD? U should have closed the door and shoved her out and fed her to the wolves! Fuck that bitch. She must like gettin her ass whooped by dudes cause she talk too much shit. She would make a good prostitute.

Dec 9, 2008
Lol u talkin bout that lil punk bitch that ol boy McMurry married after he tried to throw a nigga off the ship after he found out she was fuckin on him? The same bitch that bolds and thomas fucked her into GD? U should have closed the door and shoved her out and fed her to the wolves! Fuck that bitch. She must like gettin her ass whooped by dudes cause she talk too much shit. She would make a good prostitute.
it was McNealy that she married...haha...I a forgot about that incident, didn't he choke her out or something too... She moved back to Missouri, but she was a stripper in SD somewhere for a minute before she left a few years ago...she wouldn't tell me where she was stripping, cause she knows I would have showed up with a reunion...

she was soft as hell though, she just played tough to impress people..when nonone was around she was a prisy little girl, who shut up when told to..

Dec 9, 2008
Lol wow u really got a picture of that bitch from a BHR christmas party! She was ur boo huh? Hahaaaaaaaa!
LMFAO..fuck you...hahaha...

took me 2.5 mins to pull that one off the interweb....she has a facebook page.

he said BHR Christmas Party....HAHAHAHAHA....

I would rather go to the Blue Haven......by myself, than another one of those BHR Christmas Party.

yo I still see and talk to Hunter Rutland all the time she is still here in SD....that was girl...she is married to Captain America now though.

Lmao now I remember who she was lmao. That shit was pretty wild when dude tried to throw her overboard hahah dude had snapped. Lmao at that nigga Bolds & Thomas fuckin her into GD, man that dude Bolds had mind control over them white females lmao he had bitches doin GD hand signs & hand shakes lol ol east st louis ass nigga, that was my nigga we stay gettin into trouble 2gether. Damn that's some good memories 02-04 was sum classic years in the Navy on the BHR. Ill always remember them years

Aug 6, 2008
Funny Story I went there one time with this girl I was smashing at the time.

(NonFicktion and SupaSav'd both know her personally, Shelly..haha)

So anyway she was little bad blonde, ghetto white chick from St. Louis..with a loud mouth on her.

we get to the market and there is like 20 dudes chilling outside flamed up...I mean dudes, not kids...grown ass men....and they start hooting and hollering at shelly...and I am smart enough to just laugh and not say anything, but Shelly starts wolfing back...so I shove her ass in the door telling her to shut up , and the whole time I am in there...she keeps saying " you know there gonna whoop your ass when we leave".....and I was like yeah, cause of your big ass mouth.....nothing happened when we left, but for a good ten minutes I was sure I was about to get Jumped cause of this girl....I wasn't shook, I was just plotting a way to get to the whip as fast as possible and bone out.
99% of funk is usually started over a bitch

Dec 9, 2008
Lmao now I remember who she was lmao. That shit was pretty wild when dude tried to throw her overboard hahah dude had snapped. Lmao at that nigga Bolds & Thomas fuckin her into GD, man that dude Bolds had mind control over them white females lmao he had bitches doin GD hand signs & hand shakes lol ol east st louis ass nigga, that was my nigga we stay gettin into trouble 2gether. Damn that's some good memories 02-04 was sum classic years in the Navy on the BHR. Ill always remember them years
Bolds was a good dude, that was a good homie of mine as well...is he still out here???

Aug 9, 2002
LMFAO..fuck you...hahaha...

took me 2.5 mins to pull that one off the interweb....she has a facebook page.

he said BHR Christmas Party....HAHAHAHAHA....

I would rather go to the Blue Haven......by myself, than another one of those BHR Christmas Party.

yo I still see and talk to Hunter Rutland all the time she is still here in SD....that was girl...she is married to Captain America now though.
Lol those christmas parties used to b fun! Need to find me a swabby batch so I can go to one this year.

Slutland Rutland huh? Cody Wilson used to tap that ass.