Imperial Fish Market!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2008
Yeah his ass got lucky and got that rich girl just before he got out.
That was Jessie, we met her and her roomate at the same times and were banging them both out....he was already married to Jessie when he was smashing Hunter...they were married for a few years after he got out, and then she ended up going to South Africa for her sisters wedding and falling in love with some british dude...end of story..

Cody is pimping right now, selling Timeshares in Vegas...spending like 10g's a month....you need a hookup in Vegas get at me...

Mar 13, 2006
Best in dago? Uhhh not really, I can name a few spots thats alot better, they hit and miss as far as I'm concerned, some days on point, some days not

And I miss the hell out of the fish connection, them were my peoples, used to go there EVERYDAY after school just to get a paper bag full of african fries!

And speaking of restaurants...I'm mad as hell that the chicken shack closed. Somebody tell me they just moved to a bigger spot

Aug 9, 2002
Best in dago? Uhhh not really, I can name a few spots thats alot better, they hit and miss as far as I'm concerned, some days on point, some days not

And I miss the hell out of the fish connection, them were my peoples, used to go there EVERYDAY after school just to get a paper bag full of african fries!

And speaking of restaurants...I'm mad as hell that the chicken shack closed. Somebody tell me they just moved to a bigger spot
Aww mannn! That bag of african fries is all u needed and they was cheap for a big ass grab bag. Chicken shack was okay. The best thing bout them was the mobile van that used to show up in front of the club when it was over.

Mar 8, 2010
PHIL's BBQ smashes on everything...but you got to wait in line for like 25 mins to even order...
nah G JUS GO TO OCEAN BEACH THE SPOTS CALLED "THE BBQ HOUSE ON THE STRIP WIT ALL THE GOOD FOOD SPOTS TOWARDS THE VERY END U'LL C IT .. IM TELLING U G. THE FOOD GOOD HOMIE I EAT THERE ATLEAST 1O TIMES A MONTH PLUS I GET FREE SHYT LOL NAH BUT THE FOOD IS WORTH THE PAY ITS PRETTY CHEAP TOO TRUST ME ! :lick:

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
nah G JUS GO TO OCEAN BEACH THE SPOTS CALLED "THE BBQ HOUSE ON THE STRIP WIT ALL THE GOOD FOOD SPOTS TOWARDS THE VERY END U'LL C IT .. IM TELLING U G. THE FOOD GOOD HOMIE I EAT THERE ATLEAST 1O TIMES A MONTH PLUS I GET FREE SHYT LOL NAH BUT THE FOOD IS WORTH THE PAY ITS PRETTY CHEAP TOO TRUST ME ! :lick:
www.bbqhouseob.com

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com

they moved to a bigger spot..i fucks wit the homie james wilson who makes the food when he be back there he also makes beats for money first ent wit mike somethin i forget his last name..but the people that bought it is gonna be doin the same thing the chicken shack was doing..same menu and all that..they was uppin the rent too much for that location and u kno the chicken shack was only open like 3 or 4 days a week..so it got to be too much..