Imperial Fish Market!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2010
They got this one place over here on Paradise Valley Road by the KFC next door to the liquor store that makes Gumbo. Ain't tried it tho. That's one of my favorite dishes.

Feb 27, 2010
im creole, i can cook gumbo but you got a better chance of having oprah suck your dick with judge judy cheering her on cuz i aint cookin naan nigga shit

the spot near the euclid/imperial trolley station aint bad
hahaha what place you talkin bout? Magnolias? hahaha i took my chika there and the owner came to our table with a big ass harp and started playin some shit i would probably sample on a track haha.

Apr 27, 2009
JUST GOT DONE FUCKIN UP 1/2 POUND OF SPICY JUMBO SHRIMP WITH SEASONED FRIES. THUMBZ UPPERS! WWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAYYYYYY

shit was deeeeeeeeelicious & juicy and tender& and flavorful & mouthwatering & crunchy

yep!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
im creole, i can cook gumbo but you got a better chance of having oprah suck your dick with judge judy cheering her on cuz i aint cookin naan nigga shit

the spot near the euclid/imperial trolley station aint bad
Cmon Gas...get ya Betty Crocker apron on and Ustream the shit..Ya know All GAS NO BRAKES COOKING SHOW....Have Young Sau as ya guest host and Mooch Massive as your assistant chef..with Licwit and mink loco as special guests.

Sep 18, 2009
www.myspace.com
JUST GOT DONE FUCKIN UP 1/2 POUND OF SPICY JUMBO SHRIMP WITH SEASONED FRIES. THUMBZ UPPERS! WWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE

shit was deeeeeeeeelicious & juicy and tender& and flavorful & mouthwatering & crunchy

yep!
man u got me hungry ass fuck , i can't wait until this MF open , 2 go get me an order ...... them fuckin jumbo fried shrimp wit those seasoned fries , is the shit .... hurry the fuck up & open !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 19, 2006
Cmon Gas...get ya Betty Crocker apron on and Ustream the shit..Ya know All GAS NO BRAKES COOKING SHOW....Have Young Sau as ya guest host and Mooch Massive as your assistant chef..with Licwit and mink loco as special guests.

Oh hell naw! Sua will eat up all the ingredients. Gas will be like "where the hell is my okra?"

Jan 23, 2006

yep!
Fuck you!

Im hungry...I didnt need to read that shit.lol