Imperial Fish Market!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2003
thaplanetrecord.com
THE WHITEMAN MAKES NIGGAS,NIGGERS AND NEGROS. THERE IS NO WAY TO MAKE THAT WORD GOOD. IT MEANS SOMEONE THAT IS DEAD. ALLAH(GOD) MAKES BLACKMAN AND WOMAN. WE TRIED TO MAKE THAT WORD A TERM OF ENDEARMENT BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. I NEVER ANSWER TO THAT WORD AND NO ONE SHOULD. IM A BLACKMAN PERIOD. IT REALLY SHOW HOW MUCH WE HATE OURSELVES AS A PEOPLE. STUDY YOUR HISTORY AND LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF AND YOUR PEOPLE.

Sep 18, 2009
www.myspace.com
Lmao bwahahahaha!!!! I should make me a spread right now and make my kids eat it while saying "This what happens when you go to jail kids"..... I gained like 15 lbs in the county fucking wit spreads.
i thought that i was making real spreads in the county , until the homie showed me a real spread from the PEN , i ate spreads 4 about 2 weeks str8 ,on the streets.. lol.... that shit was screamin !!!!

Apr 25, 2004
^^^ I was eating em' too when I touched down till the homie started clowning me. My girl was getting mad at me for wasting all the plastic bags and shit......

Jan 23, 2006
THE WHITEMAN MAKES NIGGAS,NIGGERS AND NEGROS. THERE IS NO WAY TO MAKE THAT WORD GOOD. IT MEANS SOMEONE THAT IS DEAD. ALLAH(GOD) MAKES BLACKMAN AND WOMAN. WE TRIED TO MAKE THAT WORD A TERM OF ENDEARMENT BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. I NEVER ANSWER TO THAT WORD AND NO ONE SHOULD. IM A BLACKMAN PERIOD. IT REALLY SHOW HOW MUCH WE HATE OURSELVES AS A PEOPLE. STUDY YOUR HISTORY AND LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF AND YOUR PEOPLE.
Thats realtalk.

Anyway finna grab a fish sandwich in a min.

Mar 13, 2006
any of ya'll been to that new spot called annie belle's on euclid?

food is on point and they got a nice ass setup. basically a cool lil spot to take yo girl too

Apr 19, 2008
what part on euclid? close to the 53rd street split? or towards the trolley?

and is that annie place a mexican joint?

a dudes just hungry an lookin for new spots to grub out at...too much food in the world, not enough time or belly space!

Feb 27, 2010
^^^That's true too, that's like you dont see a random black person and call him nigga unless you want potential problems, but this a community here, and soul food is not one black persons thing its for every black person. So nah I wouldn't go up into anyones house like yeah this some nigga shit or whatever, but with black folks I feel comforatable with I'ma use it, cuz shit it's permanately part of my vocab.

to Rey:
A racist person would say "thats nigger food", amongst "niggas" I never felt wrong saying nigga, or you know how niggas do, or niggas be doin this (by the logic you was using racist people would say them things too), because I've grown up hearing my folks and other blacks say things like this. And I dont think it could be compared to how we call them other foods, because they dont have a name like nigga for them. We as blacks call each other nigga and mainly use it in a good way...You dont hear chinese like "what up my chink." So I'm just sayin how you gon use nigga how you see fit but then get angry at another black person usin it?
i hear what you sayin but a racist person would not say "that's my nigga" since you mentioned my logic being just as bad. i know ya'll didn't mean no harm and i was just tryin to help ya'll out on why bossmuzik might have got offended. i ain't black and i ain't tryin to be either. so i'm not gonna argue about how to use the term. just sayin soul food could of been a better term. and ya'll get mad when someone not black uses these terms in the wrong ways. they get it all from ya'll so if you wanna call it nigga food and say it's okay because there isn't an er at the end, let's see if ya'll get mad when another race calls it that kus he heard one of ya'll sayin it.

Apr 27, 2009
is phils better than huffman's?
like craig said in Friday while he was higher than a kutakite...
"YESSS, YES"
go try that asap to fulfill your taste-buds dreams G. make sure you get that pulled pork too and onion rings[the sides aint all that crackin beside the fries and the tea] expect an hour wait, but it is seriously the only line i know in sd thats worth the wait! its crack! phils will have you stealin from yo peeps and suckin... JP lol.but its good as hell, almost perfect and thats on me.

Feb 7, 2006
i hear what you sayin but a racist person would not say "that's my nigga" since you mentioned my logic being just as bad. i know ya'll didn't mean no harm and i was just tryin to help ya'll out on why bossmuzik might have got offended. i ain't black and i ain't tryin to be either. so i'm not gonna argue about how to use the term. just sayin soul food could of been a better term. and ya'll get mad when someone not black uses these terms in the wrong ways. they get it all from ya'll so if you wanna call it nigga food and say it's okay because there isn't an er at the end, let's see if ya'll get mad when another race calls it that kus he heard one of ya'll sayin it.
I fell you and if a non-black person gon say nigga in the first place, why wait to get mad if he happen to say nigga food?...but enough of this "nigga food" shit. hey what fish yall usually get?