I'm trying hard not to like Lil Wayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
...but this lil nigga is on some other shit. I just listened to Drought 3 again and whoever is writing for this cat is busting hard. His lyrics sound as if he is freestyling but I don't think he is.

Apr 29, 2006
i dont try not to like him, its just really hard not to do. Hes a joke rapper in my opinion. I only heard some of the songs of his newer album once and could not believe that he was calling himself the best rapper, cuz he cant really rap at all. He should probably just stick to doing hooks.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I try hard to like him (I am speaking about the Carter-era Lil Wayne), I am beginning to think I am one of the very few normal people left on this planet. But I simply can't

Jun 3, 2006
i stay listning to the first hot boys or block is hot, maybe the first carter, then after that he be on sum other weird shit

Jan 18, 2006
i stay listning to the first hot boys or block is hot, maybe the first carter, then after that he be on sum other weird shit
fuck that, Carter 1 is when the bullshit started, that mumbling ass flow he has and sounds so fucken retarded. I give respect to Luda, TI, and even Kanye even though i cant listen to any of there albums cuz they actually have talent, Lil Wayne however needs get off the meth or whatever fuck hes on cuz he sounds like a crackhead and gets respect for it which is just sad

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
i dont try not to like him, its just really hard not to do. Hes a joke rapper in my opinion. I only heard some of the songs of his newer album once and could not believe that he was calling himself the best rapper, cuz he cant really rap at all. He should probably just stick to doing hooks.
You sound really stupid.

Lil Wayne should stick to doing hooks when this mothafucka is a mixtape monster an kills 16's an freestyles but has had to WORK on his hooks....

listen to a rapper before you rate, haven't you heard 'don't judge a book by its cover'? come on now...

Mar 18, 2006
u should try a bit harder....its actually pretty ez....yahh, i think he says some pretty funny/entertaining shit.....but i know im old when i say its 4 the kids and wannabes

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
fuck that, Carter 1 is when the bullshit started, that mumbling ass flow he has and sounds so fucken retarded.
exactly

Pre-Carter Wayne could actually rap, even if he didn't have the most intelligent lyrics ever written....

Then he stops rapping and starts mumbling and people suddenly start buying it, why is a total mystery to me...

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
bitches like wayne cuz he high n goofy he on sum friendly ass shit niggaz be jockin em too(cuz dey know the bitchez like... and some admire him...) but i dont respect him much, and he use to be trash now he "hot" trash!
every once in a while he say sum shit that make you put two n two together but i am not impresshed as of now and overall.
BOOooooo go home sorry you came i hope the laws give you the bidness when u leave the town.