I'm trying hard not to like Lil Wayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.com
Mixed feelings on Wayne here. I want to know the truth on the ghostwriting..Does he Now write his own lyrics? Was there ever a ghost writer? I know Im probably late as hell, but he sounds wayy too different from his first cd to now. Especially with the punch lines and shit. Someone please Educate me, lol.
rumors are that gillie da kid used to ghost write for him(which is very likely).

i wouldn't be surprised if he has a whole lot more

not that you should even care,

it's not like he's rapping about his real life

Jonah

Sicc OG
Nov 13, 2006
rumors are that gillie da kid used to ghost write for him(which is very likely).

i wouldn't be surprised if he has a whole lot more

not that you should even care,

it's not like he's rapping about his real life
that's what I heard but I didn't know if there was a rumored ghostwriter for his new stuff with the punchlines. I dont care a ton.. He does have some quotables, he is way too over-rated.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
IMO the Carter 1 was good but the Carter II was fuckin fire. Carter III was a good cd but compared to the rest of the Carter cds it wasnt up to par. Although a song like "Dr. Carter" is something that stands out because I have yet 2 year any other artist do a concept song like that.

He did improve from his Hot Boyz days but sometimes his flow is too slow, almost like he"s talkin and not rappin at all. Yet the lyrics are still on point but flow could use some work on some of his songs. Thats my 2 pennies.