ILL MIND OF HOPSIN 5? You feelin' it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
For me I think it's hypocritical of hopsin to make fun of rappers with gimmicks when he has those contacts, that's a gimmick..

take the contacts out and make a slap

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ exactly... hopsin needs to redirect his motivation and hed be alright. hes like a industry marketing trainwreck to me.

everything theyve attempted to get him attention with on a marketing/music/artistry level has failed so fucking bad it was like watching my dog being put to sleep. that excruciating.

dudes career is like watching charles hamiltons descent in slow mo, without even being on at all to descend from. you just see all the fuck ups and corniness pile up and pile up and you think why dosent this kid cut this cornball bullshit and just rap? hed have a much better chance.

take the gay off helmet off, take the contacts out his eyes, stop his fish eye lens bullshit in his videos, and just relax nigga, god damn. spit.

2012 niggas are blowing up just being himself...but hes stuck on all this extra ass 'im crazy but im not! im bipolar and i hate rappers but i love them!" lmao he just needs to really redirect his motivation and his that drawing board he got a ability to rap he just sucks at doing it. some peopel are like that. canibus is great at writing he just sucks at being a great rapper.

Nov 14, 2002
i like some of Hopsin music.hes a hit and miss to me but if his whole album is serious as that "mind of hopsin 5" i might just buy it.i like when he on that serious shit.i felt the other way about eminem.i liked when em was on that crazy shit and hated when he tried get serious.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i like some of Hopsin music.hes a hit and miss to me but if his whole album is serious as that "mind of hopsin 5" i might just buy it.i like when he on that serious shit.i felt the other way about eminem.i liked when em was on that crazy shit and hated when he tried get serious.

only time I liked em was when he was doing those disses to ja rule and benzino, shit was hillarious, otherwise he is the most overrated rapper in history and his voice is annoying. I don't like when he acts hard in his music either.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The thing about Eminem is he is a great lyricist, can freestyle, and can still write actual songs and have hits (regardless if I like them or not) which is pretty rare in hip-hop to do all of those. I've never been a fan of Em because it just was never my thing at all and dude is overrated (but so are most musicians in any genre when you get as big as him) but he will still go down as one of the greats and I'd say deservedly so regardless of my opinion on his music.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
only time I liked em was when he was doing those disses to ja rule and benzino, shit was hillarious, otherwise he is the most overrated rapper in history and his voice is annoying. I don't like when he acts hard in his music either.

i used to slap this a lot, HILARIOUS!

[video=youtube;-TX6o7R8LSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TX6o7R8LSg[/video]

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i used to slap this a lot, HILARIOUS!

[video=youtube;-TX6o7R8LSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TX6o7R8LSg[/video]
haha yeah I remember I made a CD with all the disses on mp3 going back and forth and my mates listened to the fucking thing for a week straight killing themselves laughing. Seriously, even people who didn't like hip hop/rap when they got in my car they died from laughing when they heard it.

For pure entertainment, eminem is the greatest no doubt.