IF YOU GOT RIPPED OFF BY JT POST YA COMPLAINT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
come on now do you think daz can fuck wit this lanky diamond cutter? he has not shown his face yet! so remember that interveiw was wit germany not usa, come home first daz and express that shit, he has my number and wants no real problem simple.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
getlow415 said:
come on now do you think daz can fuck wit this lanky diamond cutter? he has not shown his face yet! so remember that interveiw was wit germany not usa, come home first daz and express that shit, he has my number and wants no real problem simple.
Didn't think so, but I just wanted to hear your side of the story.

Good lookin out playa,
Miggidy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
****Feeling the evil with in/ I peel off your skin/ Rippin out your intestines/ Leaving no evidence/ Then keep your head for a trophy/ Now my collection's growing/ Must follow Satan's/ Statement/ All _____ must be terminated****

Mar 16, 2004
Jt the bigga figga is a fuckin rip of I bought some many of the get low shit I dont now what are the orginal song. For example on dem frisco boyz he changes the song of cougnut and sean-t to hard to handle . I thought it was a new song but it was not .Also on that cd he had the song with Rbl posse that was fuckin old. Jt the bigga Figga STOP PUTTIN OLD SONGS ON CD.

Dec 30, 2002
Kobe Soz

i was talking to some cat named B-game hustla or soz and he was sayin how he got all this tight shit from JT...like a 50 cent feature, snoopdogg feature, and beats and shit...i know for a fact JT hustled dude. JT definately took advantage of homey and to the right degree. We ain't talkin a few hundred dollars folks..we're talking g's. Recycled...yes offcourse...good quality yess off course..but the price? haha i can't say, that's business and that's the way it works sometimes. J.T. has a product in demand and it usually goes to the highest bidder. But if you a white cat out of Hillsborough with mommy's bank account number...watch out... Soz broke at least 25,000 on this next album, realisticay 35,000 and most of it went to JT who has a quarter of production on the album....just lettin yall know, JT is doing what he does best.... peace

Jun 16, 2002
the way you feel about recycling is the way I feel about bootlegging, CD burning. and downloading, so maybe we're both mad about something."

REEEEEEL TALK!

Jan 24, 2004
^^yeah mane exactly but it seem like cats don't learn too much bitchin -understand jt a fuckin successful hustla mane-fuck all the bullshit the whining is irritating but it's str8 comedy to read all the stupid shit hatas post in here especially when jt aint put a pistol to yo head telling you to buy his product yall still come back for moe even after you talk all that shit
and this only directed to you hatas- all you bitter hatas who still dont seem to understand the game

Feb 19, 2003
hardwayout said:
^^yeah mane exactly but it seem like cats don't learn too much bitchin -understand jt a fuckin successful hustla mane-fuck all the bullshit the whining is irritating but it's str8 comedy to read all the stupid shit hatas post in here especially when jt aint put a pistol to yo head telling you to buy his product yall still come back for moe even after you talk all that shit
and this only directed to you hatas- all you bitter hatas who still dont seem to understand the game
Real talk. People can always go to webpages like Northern-Ridaz.com or look up the CDs on any chain stores' website (Amazon, FYE, Barnes & Noble, Borders, Target, and there's probably others that I'm leaving out) to check out the song lineups and even listen to snippets of songs BEFORE buying. But that's for ANY artist in ANY genre of music, not just Rap. Just my opinion, though...

PEACE!