If niggas Really got a problem catch me on the streets...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Y-Dr3$ta said:
hahaha, iss nuthin tho, I own 5 websites of my own & B

Anybody else catch this?

I thought he dont have time to fuck with the internet bc he so busy being a tranny boss and peeling back dimes. Like I said before the only dimes he is pulling back is rolls for his bus fare and laundry. What grown men are rocking Rhine stone t-shirts and skin tight khakis.

BTW I found this when it all started

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Cesolito #1 said:
Anybody else catch this?

I thought he dont have time to fuck with the internet bc he so busy being a tranny boss and peeling back dimes. Like I said before the only dimes he is pulling back is rolls for his bus fare and laundry. What grown men are rocking Rhine stone t-shirts and skin tight khakis.

Look at how UGLY this dude is. He looks like a breast feed teenage mutant ninja turtle! Wanna be ol Mr. Doctor lookin asshole.

those bitches right there aint no fuccin dimes. the light skinned bitch looks okay, but the bitch needs some long hair though wit her puppy lookin ass head.

Mar 4, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
Anybody else catch this?

LMFAO WTF!

Aug 4, 2002
I'm sayin tho, dude looks hella old! And that GotDimes shit? He asking if anyone else got dimes cuz them broads in that pic are only a few pennies at best.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
that fuckin website ain't nothin but a bunch of myspace hoes from photobucket cut and pasted.

Jun 27, 2002
MR.DRESTA

I AM INTERESTED IN "SEEING YOU IN THE STREETS" AND WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE A FORMAL MEETING WITH YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND LETS SET UP A DATE AND TIME WHERE WE CAN "SEE" EACH OTHER REGARDING THESE ALLEGATIONS THAT YOUR A "NO BUDGET HAVING KNOCKOOFF RAPPER WITH NO CAREER AND WORKING AT 7-11, BOSS BALLING BUT YOU CANT EVEN AFFORD SOME $4 HENNY SHOTS, BUT YOU OFF PURP AND PRIV ALL DAY" I WOULD ALSO LIKE YOU TO BRING FOR SOME "DIMES" BECAUSE WE INFORTUNATELY CAN ONLY STEAL IMAGES OF "DIMES" FROM OTHER WEBSITES AND CREATE A PAGE WITH THEM.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING WITH YOU HOMIE G

KEEP IT REAL

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
weenie lim said:
man , if i do catch this foo on the streets ima slap the shit outta him, even if he's with his momma he's gettin popped, and if that dick sucking slut acts up ima punch her in the mouth too, lol, how bout that y gaysta. you slurpee servin ,no dime havin, non-rappin ass, mr. doc wannabe , net spaming, cock sucking son of a filthy whore . FAREWELL
haha the 91sicc hasn't cracked this much since 2002.

::