If niggas Really got a problem catch me on the streets...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
I'm Officially Done with this Message board internet thuggin yall be doin, This aint even netwerkin no more, its board ass niggas wit no bitches tryna act gangsta... hahaha, iss nuthin tho, I own 5 websites of my own & Believe I'm eatin off this Music somethin Vicious, and dont expect replys on here either cuz I wont be checkin this, Gon

Feb 8, 2003
LMAO at this actress

He eating off music alright using his cdrw's for cup coasters dont count.

But tuck your tail between your legs rat king. You talked shit to the wrong people this time.

Btw no internet thuggin we was just speaking teh truth. Internet thuggin is threating peoples life and we didnt do that once.

C

CCCUser925

if they dont catch u on the streets...i'm sure they will catch ya working the graveyard shift at some 7-11 in your area ...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
man,...i guess this is goodbye,....can i expect a magazine...or no?
(really wanted to read up on p.g. slim and see them models with out geting all that spywear on my computer,....)

(and a now,...the end is near,...i face the final curtin,...but thru it all i did it side wayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)