If Eazy-E Was Still Alive....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
If Eazy-E Was Still Alive........

I remember reading an article in the Source Feb. 1995 with Eazy-E right before he died. He was talking about releasing his double LP "Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of Muthaphukkin Compton", video games, speakers and bas shakers, and a whole lot of other shit. He was excited about bringing his company and his name back in the main stream.

The question is, if Eazy-E was still alive do you think he would have put West Coast rap back on the map and do you think he would have been more main stream than ever? As much as Dre & Snoop?

I think he would have done it, I think he would still be on top in 2002 or 2003. I think he would have got back with Dre, Ren, Cube, & Yella and they would STILL be releasing NWA Albums.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Rest In Peace Eazy. . .

I don't think he woulda went"Main stream" But no doubt the West Coast rap scene would be a lot different. He was never really mainstream and he still sold good. He made street music I don't think he woulda switched over to much for radio. Twoards the end Ruthless was gettin to be it's best. Eazy-E,MC Ren,B.G. Knocc Out & Dreasta,Dirty Red,Kokane,Above The Law,Bone,And a possible NWA reuinion album Ruthless woulda had some tight ass shit to release. On that Eazy-E DVD his son put out on that audio disc he talks about doin shit with Scarface that woulda been tight too. I just hope that last Impact Of A Legend isn't the last we hear from E. But if it is that's not to bad of a way to go out. . .

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
if E was still here i am almost positive their would not be all of these wannabe thug rappers bustin...everyone say its cuz pac died...fuck that...Eazy was the backbone of the west...pac didnt do shit for the west...only ruined deathrow...anyway...Eazy would still have the hardest roster out....West Coast would still be on top...R.I.P. Eazy E

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
ManOfBeer2K2 said:
if E was still here i am almost positive their would not be all of these wannabe thug rappers bustin...everyone say its cuz pac died...fuck that...Eazy was the backbone of the west...pac didnt do shit for the west...only ruined deathrow...anyway...Eazy would still have the hardest roster out....West Coast would still be on top...R.I.P. Eazy E
You're damn right! Pac wouldn't have been shit without all of Suge Knight's money backing him. It's like Chino XL said, "Where the fuck you from? New York, LA, Oakland, Hoboken?"

Everyone says, "Eazy-E was not a good rapper. Cube wrote his lyrics." Fuck that. So what? Everyone loved Eazy-E because he was raw. He had that voice you just loved to hear. He was too gangsta to sell out. He never would have went pop. Eazy-E had so much money, that's the only reason Ruthless is still around now. Eazy-E would have kept the West Coast on the map with lots of gangsta rappers from all over Compton and the surrounding areas. Eazy-E was a real muthaphukkin' G.

Oh, and I'd rather have Eazy-E back over 2Pac any day!

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^ YALL ON SOME OTHER SHIT WITH THAT 2PAC/EAZY E COMPARISON ......THEY WERE BOTH LEGENDS..LEAVE IT AT THAT

AS FAR AS WHAT THE WEST COAST SCENE WOULD BE LIKE HAD EAZY E NOT DIED IN 95....ID SAY EAZY WOULD HAVE REMAINED UNDERGROUND IN THE SENSE OF HIS MUSIC...SOUND...VIBE...ETC.......

BUT I BET AFTER SO MUCH TIME PASSED HE WOULD HAVE ENDED UP COLLABING WITH SOME MAINSTREAM ARTISTS....IN TURN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BIG IN THE MAINSTREAM SCHEME OF THINGS.. .I MEAN..AS UNDERGROUND AS HE WAS..HE WAS STILL MAINSTREAM..WAS STILL ON MTV..STILL HAD VIDEOS..LIL KIDS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WERE STILL BUMPING HIS SHIT...NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM HIM BECUZ EAZY WAS MY 1ST FAVORITE ARTIST...AND IS STILL IN MY TOP 3 OF ALL TIME...I JUST THINK AFTER TIME...HE WOULD HAVE BROADENED(SP) HIS HORIZONS AND EXPANDED HIS EMPIRE TO A WIDER AUDIENCE....MUSIC WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN RAW AND UNCUT...BUT..HE ROBABLY WOULD HAVE ENDED BEING REAL BIG

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
2pac wasn't no legend. . .

What'd he do? He put out one good album and one average album. The rest of his albums weren't that good. Other then that he died this fairy tale type death that people made this huge deal out of. Wasn't nobody sayin Pac was a legend or the greatest of all time when he was alive. Eazy-E along with other's help formed this shit we know as Gangsta Rap. Eazy was and still is the biggest loss in rap PERIOD!

Apr 25, 2002
Re: 2pac wasn't no legend. . .

AOD said:
What'd he do? He put out one good album and one average album
IGNORANT ASS STATEMENT....PAC MADE SOME OF THE MOST PROLIFIC TRAX TO DATE.....SOME OF THE MOST HEARTFELT TRAX 2 DATE..SOME OF THE REALEST TRAX TO DATE///SOME OF THE BEST TRAX TO DATE..WITH CLASSIC ALBUMS TO BACK THAT STATEMENT..ALL EYES ON ME=CLASSIC....ME AGAINST THE WORLD=CLASSIC...THUGLIFE=CLASSIC..NOT TO MENTION NUMEROUS CLASSIC TRAX SCATTERED ON ALBUMS THROUT HIS CAREER

Other then that he died this fairy tale type death that people made this huge deal out of. [/B]

EVEN MORE IGNORANT OF A STATMENT...THE MAN BROUGHT THE WEST COAST RAP SCENE FULL CIRCLE IN LESS THAN A YEARS TIME...BUT YOU FROM DENVER..SO WHY WOULD YOU GIVE A FUCK..?

Wasn't nobody sayin Pac was a legend or the greatest of all time when he was alive [/B]

YOUD BE SURPRISED WHO YOU DONT KNOW HOMEBOY

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
First off. . .Don't speak on my city like you know whas up. Keep my city outta your fukin mouth. . .

Second. . .
2pac had one good album. All Eyes On Me. He had one average album that had a few traks on they're that was good. The Don Killuminati. Other then that. His shit wasn't worth bumpin.

And 2pac braught the west coast full circle in less then on years time? You mean after he died right? Was anyone callin Pac a legend when 2pacolypse now dropped? No was they callin em a legend when Strictly4myniggaz dropped? No was they callin em a legend when Me agaisnt the world dropped. No Was they callin em a legend when All Eyez On Me dropped. No didn't think so. It wasn't untill after he died he was"the greatest of all time" And that's bullshit. See I don't got a problem with Pac. He got some coo shit. I just have a problem with his fans. 80 percent of em wasn't even bumpin Pac til he died. And if you think any different you fulla shit and just blind to the fact Pac wasn't givin any dues untill he died. So please explain how that's a ignorant coment? There isn't anything ignorant about it it's just the truth. . .

Apr 25, 2002
KEEP YOUR CITY OUT MY MOUTH?....

1ST OFF...WHY U SPEAKIN ON IT LIKE I DISSED DENVER?..I WAS STATING THE FACT THAT YOU NOT BEING FROM THE WEST COAST..IT MIGHT NOT MEAN AS MUCH TO YOU...

2ND..ILL SPEAK ON IT WHENEVER THE FUCK I FEEL...YOU PLAN ON CYBER SQUABBIN OVER THAT?

3RD...YOUR OPINION IS IGNORANT AS FUCK....I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DISAGREE...THATS ON YOU...IM NOT LOSING SLEEP OVER IT

4TH... I DONT CONSIDER PAC THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME BY FAR....BUT A LEGEND...I DO...ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS TO ME HE MADE HIS MARK IN THE GAME..
.FEEL HOW YOU FEEL.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
ManOfBeer2K2 said:
Pac was only with deathrow 7-8 months of his whole career, and people don't realise that. deathrow ruined pac and it killed him, if pac didn't get fucked over and thrown in jail for such a big bail, then he would of never signed with suge and probably would of bin alive today.

You think Pac had one good album? you lack serious knowledge and are not be a true pac fan and don't diserve to even listen to his music, allmost everything he TOUCHED was a classic.

I think Eazy E was a weak lyricist..physically & mentally, but he still put out some hits like "Real muthaphuckin G's" etc.... most of his shit wasn't even worth listening too, he was aight, but Pac put 10 times as much work into the game as Easy E did, and Pac is still puttin in work, and you better recognise that shit. I respect eazy e, for what he brought to the table, even though it really wasn't very much, he brought up bone thugs... even though nobody is really feelin them anymore.. .. Pac brought up probably about 20-30 diff rappers in the biz man, he gave them oppourtunitys when nobody gave a fuck if they got killed or whatever, Pac was a true soldier.

All downin pac and shit, whats wrong with you people. In my eyes, shhhhhhhhh Eazy E wasn't no legend, Pac is the legend... Pac is the westcoast.....It ain't about that NWA shit, it was tight while it lasted, but they ain't consistent with that shit, Pac was consistent he stayed true... dre. doin shit with this eminem, snoop is on his own thug thizzle shit, and cube is doin movies... the show called album he workin on probably won't be shit... im not anticipatin on that album at all... they doin they're thang but, im not really diggin it, its not the same today, like it was back in 93-95, times tottaly have changed.

R.i.p Tupac, R.I.P Eazy , but Pac was the real legend.

peace

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Samos said:

I think Eazy E was a weak lyricist..physically & mentally, but he still put out some hits like "Real muthaphuckin G's" etc.... most of his shit wasn't even worth listening too, he was aight, but Pac put 10 times as much work into the game as Easy E did, and Pac is still puttin in work, and you better recognise that shit. I respect eazy e, for what he brought to the table, even though it really wasn't very much, he brought up bone thugs... even though nobody is really feelin them anymore.. .. Pac brought up probably about 20-30 diff rappers in the biz man, he gave them oppourtunitys when nobody gave a fuck if they got killed or whatever, Pac was a true soldier.

You gotta be about 14 year old with a dumbass coment like that. Eazy-E didn't have much of an impact on rap? Your a strait up moron if you think that and you gotta be hella young. See Eazy-E was the main person behind bringing Gangsta Rap round. LONG before 2pac was even heard of. He helped make it what it was. Before Eazy-E/NWA,Ice T & The Geto Boys there wasn't Gangsta rap PERIOD!!! They made that shit. Who you think 2pac was sampling on his songs on his first album? Yeah that's what I thought NWA & Eazy-E. If it wasn't for Eazy-E there wouldn't be Rap as we know it today. Eazy-E had a much larger impact on Rap. And as for your coment about Pac bringin up 20-25 artist you smokin crak. Eazy-E helped launch the Career's of way to many artist to name. Like I said Eazy-E was puttin in work when you wasn't even thought of. He made it possible for people to get paid offa Rap. That independent shit everyone tryin to do. Get they own label. Who in the fuk you think made that possible? Who you think made it possible for people to cuss and say fuk the police on records? Eazy-E & NWA changed Rap. If it wasn't for them there woulda even been a 2pac. And if there was he woulda been on some hip hop bullshit. . .

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Mr. Samos said:

All downin pac and shit, whats wrong with you people. In my eyes, shhhhhhhhh Eazy E wasn't no legend, Pac is the legend... Pac is the westcoast.....It ain't about that NWA shit, it was tight while it lasted, but they ain't consistent with that shit, Pac was consistent he stayed true... dre. doin shit with this eminem, snoop is on his own thug thizzle shit, and cube is doin movies... the show called album he workin on probably won't be shit... im not anticipatin on that album at all... they doin they're thang but, im not really diggin it, its not the same today, like it was back in 93-95, times tottaly have changed.

R.i.p Tupac, R.I.P Eazy , but Pac was the real legend.

peace
You sound like a little teeny-bop bitch. The only rap you listen to is Tupac you fuckin' groupie. If I went and looked at your CD collection I would probably find that new Justin Timberlake CD also. You're too young to understand the impact Eazy-E had. Being a drug dealer and taking the money he made to start NWA with Dre and selling tapes out of the trunk of their cars. Blowing the fuck up yet still staying gangsta.

And who said no one was feeling Bone anymore? Last time I checked (yesterday) their album was in the top 10 selling rap albums in the nation for the week again.

You need to get off of Tupac's nuts you fuckin groupie ass bitch. The media blew Tupac up and put his shit out of proportion.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
AdolfOliverBush said:

You sound like a little teeny-bop bitch. The only rap you listen to is Tupac you fuckin' groupie. If I went and looked at your CD collection I would probably find that new Justin Timberlake CD also. You're too young to understand the impact Eazy-E had. Being a drug dealer and taking the money he made to start NWA with Dre and selling tapes out of the trunk of their cars. Blowing the fuck up yet still staying gangsta.

And who said no one was feeling Bone anymore? Last time I checked (yesterday) their album was in the top 10 selling rap albums in the nation for the week again.

You need to get off of Tupac's nuts you fuckin groupie ass bitch. The media blew Tupac up and put his shit out of proportion.
Why would you bring a bunch of beef into it? Real mature ass grown human aren't you. OK he sold drugs and pumped his shit out of the trunk across the streets, WOW Thats been done a million times over in the last 10 years. Back then if you fucking had a microphone you could BLOW UP, so none of that shit matters. Why isn't any feeling bone? Its not that, but its the fact they rhyme about the same shit OVER AND OVER.... I love bone thugs n harmony, i bump their old shit, but thats all. Like i said, I respect Eazy E for what he has done since '87 , but its not like im gonna DRULE over it. Im not a jock rider just because i respect pac more than eazy. Thats just my oppinion, so deal with it.

"8 ball pimpin, the bitches are flippin, hittin my stwitches, blah blah, the money i make i could add to my ritches" - Eazy E, lmao that shit is weak.

peace

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Samos said:

, I respect Eazy E for what he has done since '87 ,
"8 ball pimpin, the bitches are flippin, hittin my stwitches, blah blah, the money i make i could add to my ritches" - Eazy E, lmao that shit is weak.

Man you a dumbass lil kid? That shit's weak? lol please. . .And that"I'm so deep i'ma thugg feel me everyone wants ta kill me" shit is dope? Eazy-E made street music. He help form Gangsta Rap. He made it what it is today. You need ta learn about that shit before you ever try n bump shit. And what you mean you respect what Eazy done since 87? Ain't that the year you was born? lol. And how old were you when 2pac died? 9? You don't know a muthaphukin thang about rap to be speakin on shit like that. I suggest ya learn or stik to ya bakstreet boy or eminem CD. . .

M

mr2productionz

i think the west coast woulda never fallen off had eazy e still been alive. death row wouldnt be so gay cause they woulda united and tupac wouldnta had to fake his death and we'd be hearing some raw tupac shit as we speak...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
put it this way...if pac was this real person like people say he is...then why was he dancin like a fruitcake for digital underground?...why was he claimin oakland and l.a. when he was originially from new york, baltimore and marin city?...why didnt he answer back to 51.50 and Kill Kill when they dissed him?...why did he become this hardcore rapper, all of a sudden, when he got down with deathrow?....lyrically pac wasnt much either....true Eazy didnt have any lyrical skill but he still got MUCH better music than pac did...Eazy was the truest rapper out next to Ice-T....i dont know how people say Deathrow ruined pac...Pac went to deathrow and basically ruined it all by creating a hostile environment by tryin to prove to suge he was cool...Dre left...Snoop made an ok album then left...kurupt didnt do much then he left...Daz made a tight ass album but that was it....after that deathrow fell...pac caused that...he made the west coast seem as this disgruntled area...he made us seem as the persons who started this supposed "east west" shit...hell Tim Dog started it...but pac made it seem like the west were these jealous people....now Eazy didnt speak on anyone til they spoke on him...thats a real person...he lets the beef come to him...Eazy has and always will be the Legend of the West Coast...pac will always be the person who almost ruined the west coast

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
AOD said:

Man you a dumbass lil kid? That shit's weak? lol please. . .And that"I'm so deep i'ma thugg feel me everyone wants ta kill me" shit is dope? Eazy-E made street music. He help form Gangsta Rap. He made it what it is today. You need ta learn about that shit before you ever try n bump shit. And what you mean you respect what Eazy done since 87? Ain't that the year you was born? lol. And how old were you when 2pac died? 9? You don't know a muthaphukin thang about rap to be speakin on shit like that. I suggest ya learn or stik to ya bakstreet boy or eminem CD. . .
I know allot about HIPHOP i produce HIPHOP. because im young you think i don't know shit, but im ontop of my shit, Yeah i was born in '86 what the is your point? , I first heard Eazy E when i was about 10 which was around '96 it was the first album he put out in '87 with dre and the rest of NWA ... the classics.. 8 ball, dope man, boyz-n-the-hood, etc.. I know what he has done, Sorry i wasn't born back in the '70s , lmao !!! i just respect PAC more as a person, i grew up listening to pac..... whats so bad about that? in which you have to be a bitch and beef about on the forums? lets just cut the shit allready.