If Eazy-E Was Still Alive....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
chino did not diss 2pac first. he said in one of his songs "im trying not to get fucked like 2pac in jail." so 2pac just said "fuck you too." later, chino xl did a freestyle dissing him, and he tore 2pac a new asshole.

but who are these people your referring to that dissed him, and new where he stayed at, and where his homies stayed at?

and how did Eazy rep the real? he was a studio gangster who tried to make himself look tough by posing with assault rifles, telling an interviewer he slangs dank "to stay close to the streets", originaly said he was 15 when he was really 25, because of his small stature, sympathized with Jeffrey Dahmer by saying he ate people ,because he felt he did it for survival...theres alot more to say...its soobvious that eazy-e was an image and character for eric wright. all the people who know him said he wasnt like that. and Ice Cube fucked up Eazy on "No Vaseline" by spitting facts and Eazy never retaliated. and so did Tweedy Bird Loc who dissed him saying he robbed him and called him the "hip hop keeber elf."

I do agree that Eazy did more for westcoast rap than 2pac did, because eazy helped give life to it by starting ruthless and putting out NWA. But all this "eazy was reppin the real, hes a gangster, he never backed down from disses..." is ridiculous.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
^^^Kill Kill was from Watts...Big Syke is from Inglewood/Watts...the place aint too big im sure Kill Kill knew exactly where he was...51.50...The Bay...they mustve known when pac was in town and where he was...without a doubt...as for Eazy...now Eazy didnt start beefs really...the whole Dre thing wasnt started by Eazy or Ruthless...that was Dre and Snoop...but Eazy didnt back down...he dissed em back...now Tupac didnt diss anyone until he got Suge behind him...tell me one diss track tupac had prior to deathrow....

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
ManOfBeer2K2 said:

people paint pac as this hardcore "i dont give a fuck ill diss anyone" type of rapper...well he got dissed...he got dissed by people who could touch him...people who knew where he stayed or where his homies kicked it...and he didnt speak...thats bitch shit...plus he got ripped up by Chino XL and all he could say was "Chino XL fuck u too"...yea some diss....true Eazy wasnt this super gangster...but at least he repped the real...he didnt get hoed for claimin 4 or 5 different areas like pac
Thats because Pac lived in all of those areas for a good period of time, his mom was allways moving around..... its not where ya from its whaere ya at, and you gotta rep where you at, including where you came from, thats WHY, what was he gonna forget every place he went to and lived at? thats like forgetting your past.... obviously hes gonna rep those areas, lmao, and he didn't just rap about killing people, slangin crack, and throwing bitches in ditches, he spanned his wings into different types of hiphop, he touched ALLOT of topics that other rappers only dream of, and he still made ya ass dance... thats one of the reasons why i respect him..... he could rap anout ANYTHING he wanted to, politics,love, whatever, and he would still make everyone get down with it because his style was so fresh & fluent, it still is.

When i say pac put in more work, im talking musically, for the people....., you don't see biggie comin out with all these fuckin albums after his death, not even Eazy E, but Pac, you can imagine how much music he gave to the people, he did more in 24-25 years than any artist could do in a life time, he didn't waist all of his time enjoying the fruits of his labour, obviosusly he did, but as you can see, he was making music most of the time, fuck, heeven made some classic movies, shit... thats the other reason why i respect him.

The OTHER reason why i respect him, is because if you read up on it, he was a smart mofo, he studied his roots and learned his shit, since he was with his manager for Digital Underground, to on his own in jail studying mackeveli. The guy wasn't a dumb, broke rapper from the gutter, he had game plans and knew what was going on at all times...

as you can see, you know why i respect pac over allot of other rappers.

later

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
^^^yea when he first came out he was a political rapper...on some fuck the government typa shit...then he touches down on deathrow and becomes super gangsta...which is wack...oh and he did forget where he was from...I never heard anything out his mouth about b-more or new york...he talked about oakland and l.a....shit he wasnt in the west more than 9 years...lots of that time was spent in jail...lol...oh and other thing...people tell me hes hard cuz he was always in jail n shit...hell the guy only started getting arrested when he became a rapper....all for the publicity....

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
^ Im not riding Pacs jock, ignorant asshole.

ManOfBeer2K2 said:
^^^yea when he first came out he was a political rapper...on some fuck the government typa shit...then he touches down on deathrow and becomes super gangsta...which is wack...oh and he did forget where he was from...I never heard anything out his mouth about b-more or new york...he talked about oakland and l.a....shit he wasnt in the west more than 9 years...lots of that time was spent in jail...lol...oh and other thing...people tell me hes hard cuz he was always in jail n shit...hell the guy only started getting arrested when he became a rapper....all for the publicity....
LMFAO...Right, your oppinions are off by a mile. When he was with D.U he was with positive people, in a positive atmosphere, he was young... when he was with deathrow (which was only a couple months you fuckin ppl act like he was with the row for his whole life) he was with negative people, had ties and beef with gangs due to suge's fat ass etc, a negative atmosphere will make you negative....aight...... Pac was capped 5-6 times and survived, and you say hes not gangsta? lmfao he rolled with sensitive triggered ak 47's and shit, but noooooo, he wasn't gangster, lmao , sure.

your oppinion is your oppinion... but if you really dunno anything about pac, then shut up allready.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
2pac want gangster either. Getting shot 5 times and surviving is just being lucky. I dont know why everyones picking apart tupacs life in the first place. He wasnt a super thug-ridah, he wasnt a studio gangster. He lived the life he rapped about.

As for 2pacs anti-amerikkka views, he always carried them with him through his music. In songs like White Manz World, The Struggle Continues, Dear Mr. President, God Bless The Dead, Military Minds...if you want me to post up examples I can. And all these songs, with the exception of God Bless The Dead, were done during his stay on Deathrow.

I can pick apart any rapper too. Im sure yall like Lynch. How come he never dissed C-BO, Chill Bola, or the rapper from Gangsta Dres album who called him "Brotha Punk Bitch?" The only person he did diss is Msane which was over an introduction for Msanes album?

2pac was a great rapper. Leave it at that.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
so gettin shot makes u gangsta?...so all vietnam vets that were shot are gangstas?...all police officers who have been shot are gangsta?...any person who has been shot is gangsta?...no...like the guy above me said...that just means ur lucky....being gangsta (to me) is handling any problem with ya hands...on the spot...one on one...thats gangsta...not hittin up foos just cuz u got some big muthafucka with u...pac was with deathrow for probably a year my man...it wasnt just a few months....

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
Eazy E was the greatest of all time plain and simple he changed the rap game big time. if he was still alive shit would be a lot different. it pisses me off how Eazy gets no where near the respect he deserves. 4 instance on their birthdays u see stations showin nuthin but Pac and Piggie videos but u dont see shit 4 Eazy.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
He was with deathrow for 8-9 months out of his whole career whitch is several short of a year, thats why i said the row killed him, why do you think its called "the row" now... because everyone on it gets either put in the hospital or killed, the labela ctually lived up to its name. He still was gangsta, how can you say he wasn't? he went out like a gangsta.

May 11, 2002
ha ha ha

Tupac a gangster? Tupac was far from a Gangster. Tupac kicked it in the studio and thought he was a gangster. Tupac always ran his mouth and made music for the commercial consumer. I'm not dissing Tupac in any way, just telling the facts. How can you switch from a back up dancer to a Gangster? How can you be from New York and claim LA & Oakland? How can you be stupid enough to sign with Death Row, get punked out of all your money, and get shot up because you run your mouth? Tupac did nothing great for rap besides start fights with the east coast. There was no problem untill Tupac started this publicity stunt to gain more fame and sell more records. Just like somebody said "Ask anybody about Eazy, they said he was not like that (a gangster)". Tupac was no gangster either, ask his family and friends.

One thing about Eazy was he never switched up. He always stayed with what he created. Like Cube said on the Eazy documentry "Eazy came from the bottom and made it to the top". A kid from Compton who had a dream and became a sucessfull buisness man. From shit to sugar. Eazy never wanted to rap, he just wanted to own a record company. Eazy opened americas eyes with this raw and vivid music he executived produced and preformed.

If rappers punked Eazy, it was just to get some fame. He didnt give a fuck untill his friend and producer (Dre) left Ruthless and started punking him with a 80 pound crack addict (Snoop). Snoop and Dre started that beef. Did you notice Eazy did not say one word 'till they started running their mouth?

Face it, Eazy created it. Pac and Suge just followed in Eazy's foot steps. Eazy opened up a can of worms to the music industry today. He gave all the rap artists a chance to be what they are today. And it is sad that he doesnt get any respect. Its a damn shame.

Dec 20, 2002
It's funny how this got all blown out! It usually does on every thread I've seen about Eazy. It's always Eazy vs. Pac shiit. Now this girl Ms. Samos is pathetic. You notice everytime he don't like what you say he calls you ignorant? Now I'm ignorant too right? He's talkin about all these East Coast cats and forgot about what the subject was.

Anyway, much love to the ones that respect Eazy and the rest can eat a diznick up. If Eazy-E was still alive then Gangsta Rap would still be alive. Pop shiit has taken over and only the low down underground keepin this shiit real anymore.

R.I.P. to Tha Godfather of Gangsta Rap - Eazy muthaphukkin E - Tha Hip Hop Thugsta