I wonder?????? Cyber Thug or Real?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
I surf different forums in Siccness and I read some of the most ridiculous shit! Niggaz threatening niggaz talkin hella tuff and greasy...Hell I've even had to do it a few times in this bitch..LOL. But how many niggaz on here really push that line in real life? How many niggaz on this Siccness are what they say they are? I know most people on here work desk jobs cuz they always say how they being paid to be on Siccness. So I'm curious....who are the real tuff guy's on here? What % of Siccness would yall say is real?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Possibly 10%...but I don't know any Triple OG AK-47 weilding gangbanging thugs who tap away at a laptop all day personally.

Most are teenagers listening to Lynch or Woodie or Lil' One netbanging after school.

Feb 5, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
I surf different forums in Siccness and I read some of the most ridiculous shit! Niggaz threatening niggaz talkin hella tuff and greasy...Hell I've even had to do it a few times in this bitch..LOL. But how many niggaz on here really push that line in real life?

I DONT KNO ABOUT NOBODY ELSE OR HOW THEY HANDLE SHIT IN REAL LIFE ON HERE & I DONT CARE...

I DONT THREATEN PPL ON OR OFF A COMPUTER...

ANYTHING THAT GOES ON HERE CAN EASILY B ELIMINATED BY HITTIN ONE BUTTON ( MY COMPUTER'z POWER BUTTON )

I HIT THAT & ALL YALL GO AWAY :cool: !!!

IF I GOT A PROLLEM WIT SUMBODY IN REAL LIFE I DONT GOTTA TELL'EM WHUT I'M GONE DO CUZ MOST PPL WHO KNO ME KNO WHUT I'M ABOUT...

& THEY HOW I HANDLE BIzNESS...

IF ME & A PERSON I GOT BEEF WIT IZ FACE TO FACE, WHUT IZ THERE TO SAY ? HONESTLY ?

I DONT GOT BEEF WIT PPL ONLINE CUZ IT'z A WASTE OF TIME & MOST OF YALL ARE PROLLY 10 OR SO YEAR'z YOUNGER THAN ME & I AINT THAT OLD, LOL...

& MOST OF THESE KID'z COME ON HERE POSING AZ FEMALE'z JUS FOR A LAFF OR TO GET ATTENTION...

mafiaqueen said:
who are the real tuff guy's on here? What % of Siccness would yall say is real?

I DONT KNO & DONT CARE..

ALOT OF PPL WHO SAY THEY REAL ARE FAKE AS FUCC !!

JUS LIKE ALOT OF THE ONE'z WHO SAY THEY "HARD" OR "TOUGH" ARE SOFT AS WET PUSSY !!

I'M JUS ME, I'M JUS A MAN...

ALL OF THESE OTHER FOO'z CAN PUT THEYSELF IN A CATEGORY ALL DAY & SHOW THEY AINT WHUT THEY CLAIM TO B..

AT THE END OF THE DAY I AM WHO I SAY I AM & WHO I BEEN...

- GEEzUz

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
^^^For real...

Anyway, what is the definition of being REAL? Is it that you are just what you tell people about you on a message board!?

Jan 1, 2006
Nothing to do with being a thug it's just ego, ego-thugs.

I agree some people on here have retired from doing what they use to do. And like GeeZus said I Don't Know & Don't Care

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
what the fuck is up with this forum turning into "gangstas corner" in comparison to bieng the "general hip hop" forum?

like the people who catch the most shit from the snitching thread HAVE to make 3-4 threads here in order to rectify their situation?

does it mean that much to you?

i dont know about yall but this is some shit you need to be worried about offline, if you didnt learn this shit off the computer you shouldnt need to learn it here.

i aint trying to reiterate the same point for 3 weeks and niether should you. yes, thats how long niggas been arguing about this same topic. 3 weeks. and whoever gets clowned the hardest makes a new thread in order to get some get back.

move the fuck on. its a whole new month.

and as far as whos gangster online? who gives a fuck? how does that effect any of our lives? i worry about, is the dude that im about to meet from siccness really an informant? you can be gangster or not, but are you really who you say you are?

Nov 13, 2004
Gas One said:
what the fuck is up with this forum turning into "gangstas corner" in comparison to bieng the "general hip hop" forum?

like the people who catch the most shit from the snitching thread HAVE to make 3-4 threads here in order to rectify their situation?

does it mean that much to you?

i dont know about yall but this is some shit you need to be worried about offline, if you didnt learn this shit off the computer you shouldnt need to learn it here.

i aint trying to reiterate the same point for 3 weeks and niether should you. yes, thats how long niggas been arguing about this same topic. 3 weeks. and whoever gets clowned the hardest makes a new thread in order to get some get back.

move the fuck on. its a whole new month.

and as far as whos gangster online? who gives a fuck? how does that effect any of our lives? i worry about, is the dude that im about to meet from siccness really an informant? you can be gangster or not, but are you really who you say you are?
I'm glad u answered cuz i got my suspicions of u and that hard ass T-Spoon. Yall always quick to talk some gangsta shit but both u niggaz got hella post on siccness. I'm just sayin....yall prime canidates for the cyber thug award.

Nov 13, 2004
GeeZus said:

I DONT KNO ABOUT NOBODY ELSE OR HOW THEY HANDLE SHIT IN REAL LIFE ON HERE & I DONT CARE...

I DONT THREATEN PPL ON OR OFF A COMPUTER...

ANYTHING THAT GOES ON HERE CAN EASILY B ELIMINATED BY HITTIN ONE BUTTON ( MY COMPUTER'z POWER BUTTON )

I HIT THAT & ALL YALL GO AWAY :cool: !!!

IF I GOT A PROLLEM WIT SUMBODY IN REAL LIFE I DONT GOTTA TELL'EM WHUT I'M GONE DO CUZ MOST PPL WHO KNO ME KNO WHUT I'M ABOUT...

& THEY HOW I HANDLE BIzNESS...

IF ME & A PERSON I GOT BEEF WIT IZ FACE TO FACE, WHUT IZ THERE TO SAY ? HONESTLY ?

I DONT GOT BEEF WIT PPL ONLINE CUZ IT'z A WASTE OF TIME & MOST OF YALL ARE PROLLY 10 OR SO YEAR'z YOUNGER THAN ME & I AINT THAT OLD, LOL...

& MOST OF THESE KID'z COME ON HERE POSING AZ FEMALE'z JUS FOR A LAFF OR TO GET ATTENTION...

I DONT KNO & DONT CARE..

ALOT OF PPL WHO SAY THEY REAL ARE FAKE AS FUCC !!

JUS LIKE ALOT OF THE ONE'z WHO SAY THEY "HARD" OR "TOUGH" ARE SOFT AS WET PUSSY !!

I'M JUS ME, I'M JUS A MAN...

ALL OF THESE OTHER FOO'z CAN PUT THEYSELF IN A CATEGORY ALL DAY & SHOW THEY AINT WHUT THEY CLAIM TO B..

AT THE END OF THE DAY I AM WHO I SAY I AM & WHO I BEEN...

- GEEzUz
I think I'm the only female on here so are u calling me a dude?! I gotta be a dude cuz I go toe to toe and word for word with u clowns?! I grew up the youngest with 3 brothers so if u wondering "dam this chick be comin cold with it" its cuz my daddy and brothers aint raise no punk bitch....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
mafiaqueen said:
I'm glad u answered cuz i got my suspicions of u and that hard ass T-Spoon. Yall always quick to talk some gangsta shit but both u niggaz got hella post on siccness. I'm just sayin....yall prime canidates for the cyber thug award.
Honestly, based on how youve answered yourself in threads like these, I could really care less how you view me. T-Spoon will feel the same.

Your own self-guiltyness is making you create repeated threads on the same subject in order to save face. Otherwise, the same subject wouldnt need to be repeated over 4-5 times.

I'll be as much of a "cyber thug" (even though i'm admittedly not a gangster or a thug?) as much as you want me to be, if it makes you feel like less of a whistleblower.

i mean, since im not a thug or a gangster anyway...and never claimed to be..
whatever makes you feel better, and stop creating threads in the general hip hop forum, about whats "gangster" or whos "snitching" on "gangster" type shit.

general hip hop is music, right? if you want some answers beyond the camron thread, head to the GOM forum. niggas is tryna talk about music...and we got snitchqueen tryna prove a point every time i walk up in the hip hop forum.

im tryna talk about 50 cent or whatever the fucks in here....shit aint "snitchinqueens" forum.

Nov 13, 2004
Gas One said:
Honestly, based on how youve answered yourself in threads like these, I could really care less how you view me. T-Spoon will feel the same.

Your own self-guiltyness is making you create repeated threads on the same subject in order to save face. Otherwise, the same subject wouldnt need to be repeated over 4-5 times.

I'll be as much of a "cyber thug" (even though i'm admittedly not a gangster or a thug?) as much as you want me to be, if it makes you feel like less of a whistleblower.

i mean, since im not a thug or a gangster anyway...and never claimed to be..
whatever makes you feel better, and stop creating threads in the general hip hop forum, about whats "gangster" or whos "snitching" on "gangster" type shit.
If u got a problem with my post then dont respond!

Apr 26, 2002
lol, perfect example of tha pot callin the kettle blacc. lol, at mafiaqueen, did me and gas offend u? like gas said, u tryin to redeem urself? lol. fold.

Oct 14, 2004
MAFIAQUEEN = 5-0
She sound too much like 5-0, always talking some law shit or someones business. Get outta here Mafiaqueen no one is bringing up shit. Take it back to headquarters and tell the chief you didnt get shit on the siccness.

Peace and God Bless.

Nov 13, 2004
Rob S4 said:
MAFIAQUEEN = 5-0
She sound too much like 5-0, always talking some law shit or someones business. Get outta here Mafiaqueen no one is bringing up shit. Take it back to headquarters and tell the chief you didnt get shit on the siccness.

Peace and God Bless.
ROBs4 equal dickrider.....Why u in grown folk business? I dont remember ever talkin to u...what, u fuckin GAs And Spoon? Pull ya skirt down cuz we can smell ya pussy punk.