I wonder?????? Cyber Thug or Real?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
fuck it.. I used to talk hella shit on message boards in the past to get a laugh...

I left all that acting tough shit behind it was a waste of time.. and its dont PAY me MONEY...

Now I can honestly say Im Hustla and Money Making.. its money over bitches.. and money over everything...

I give a fuck if someone doesn't like me...

Bottom line as long as people stay out of my life, and don't fuck with my money I won't get violent..

But once someone fucks with me or my money.. I can't really be held responsible for what happens next...

But I stay so busy making money I don't have time to try to act tough... fools who act hard all day.. don't make any money for posing with a mean mugg..

thanks.

So I'm neither..

I'm a net Hustler and Offline Hustler.. bottom line money maker...

thank you :)

Nov 13, 2004
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
fuck it.. I used to talk hella shit on message boards in the past to get a laugh...

I left all that acting tough shit behind it was a waste of time.. and its dont PAY me MONEY...

Now I can honestly say Im Hustla and Money Making.. its money over bitches.. and money over everything...

I give a fuck if someone doesn't like me...

Bottom line as long as people stay out of my life, and don't fuck with my money I won't get violent..

But once someone fucks with me or my money.. I can't really be held responsible for what happens next...

But I stay so busy making money I don't have time to try to act tough... fools who act hard all day.. don't make any money for posing with a mean mugg..

thanks.

So I'm neither..

I'm a net Hustler and Offline Hustler.. bottom line money maker...

thank you :)
I like that in you...

Oct 14, 2004
mafiaqueen said:
ROBs4 equal dickrider.....Why u in grown folk business? I dont remember ever talkin to u...what, u fuckin GAs And Spoon? Pull ya skirt down cuz we can smell ya pussy punk.

First off have some respect when you talk to me. I think you 5-0 simple as that. Don't get yourself in some shit. Go back to your desk you fat fuck and finish off the last donut. I know you hungry. If you aint a fat dude (which Iam 99.9% sure you are), you're some greasy fat dispatcher female looking to bust some kids because they used to call you fat ass in high-school.

Dont fuck around pig.

Oct 14, 2004
^^^^^No shit. I still think Something funny about this broad.
30+ and she trying to talk shit. Damn I guess people do not grow up only out.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
lol at this chicc keep making threads bout shit like this...when she damn well knows mufuccaz gonna come in here talking shit, she trying to push some buttons n' it ain't workin...i never really try to put how i am in the real world up on blast on here cuz i'm pretty sure i ain't ever gonna meet any of yall, tho i do know atleast one person who posts on here in real life, dude is my homie from bacc home tho...i don't act hard in real life, but if u gonna do it...u gotta be a savage whether your sober or drunk...yeah chiefs do succ tho, props to LJ for running for a weak ass team that's gettin weaker

Nov 13, 2004
Rob S4 said:
^^^^^No shit. I still think Something funny about this broad.
30+ and she trying to talk shit. Damn I guess people do not grow up only out.
Only thing funny is u homeboy. What? I'ma man cuz I can go toe 2 toe with lil internet bitches like u? And I'ma cop based on what? Cuz I said I would snitch out a child molestor out but not a drug dealer? I'ma man and a cop...LOL..I've heard it all now. I tell u what lil dude....show me your pussy and then I'll show u mine!

Nov 11, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
Only thing funny is u homeboy. What? I'ma man cuz I can go toe 2 toe with lil internet bitches like u? And I'ma cop based on what? Cuz I said I would snitch out a child molestor out but not a drug dealer? I'ma man and a cop...LOL..I've heard it all now. I tell u what lil dude....show me your pussy and then I'll show u mine!
LMAO come on girl, u know damn well dont nobody wanna see ur stretched out, loose ass camel toe

Nov 13, 2004
WayCide-Ridah said:
lol at this chicc keep making threads bout shit like this...when she damn well knows mufuccaz gonna come in here talking shit, she trying to push some buttons n' it ain't workin...i never really try to put how i am in the real world up on blast on here cuz i'm pretty sure i ain't ever gonna meet any of yall, tho i do know atleast one person who posts on here in real life, dude is my homie from bacc home tho...i don't act hard in real life, but if u gonna do it...u gotta be a savage whether your sober or drunk...yeah chiefs do succ tho, props to LJ for running for a weak ass team that's gettin weaker
LOL...yep but I do be pushin buttons. Its cool tho, I can respect your opinion on the Cheifs.

Nov 13, 2004
jmacc916 said:
LMAO come on girl, u know damn well dont nobody wanna see ur stretched out, loose ass camel toe
Aint no looser than your asshole fag boy. I love the way yall try and gang up on me cuz I'm the only female....I love it its pretty entertaining to me.

Nov 11, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
Aint no looser than your asshole fag boy. I love the way yall try and gang up on me cuz I'm the only female....I love it its pretty entertaining to me.
There she goes talkin bout some gay shit again......if u didnt make 5 threads about the same shit tryna justify u snitchin, maybe niggaz wouldnt gang up on u, and dont get it twisted baby girl, this IS the net, all this shit is nothing BUT entertainment to me