I wonder?????? Cyber Thug or Real?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
Rob S4 said:
First off have some respect when you talk to me. I think you 5-0 simple as that. Don't get yourself in some shit. Go back to your desk you fat fuck and finish off the last donut. I know you hungry. If you aint a fat dude (which Iam 99.9% sure you are), you're some greasy fat dispatcher female looking to bust some kids because they used to call you fat ass in high-school.

Dont fuck around pig.
Have some respect for u???!!! LMAO!!!!!! U probably had your chest pumped out while u was typing that bullshit too! Why should I respect U? What have u done to earn my respect? I'ma pussy niggaz worst nightmare! Oh and fat....naw actually I wish I could gain a few pounds, I'ma thin chick..maybe your moms can loan me some of her blubber or u can give me some from your man titties! Oh and before u try and spin it, I'm not flat chested I'm a C cup baby.

Feb 5, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
I think I'm the only female on here so are u calling me a dude?! I gotta be a dude cuz I go toe to toe and word for word with u clowns?!

NOPE, U AINT THE ONLY FEMALE ON HERE...

& TO B HONEST, WHEN I SAID WHUT I SAID I WAZNT TAWKIN ABOUT U...

SINCE I'VE BEEN ON THE SICCNESS I'VE SEEN ABOUT 2 HANDFUL'z OF "FEMALEz" SHOW UP ON HERE WIT MODEL PIC'z OR NUDE PIC'z & GET EXPOSED AZ "YOUNG MALE'z" STARVIN FOR ATTENTION....

OR JUS TRYNA GET A LAFF ON A MESSAGE BOARD...

IT WAZ THEM I WAZ REFERRING TO...

mafiaqueen said:
I grew up the youngest with 3 brothers so if u wondering "dam this chick be comin cold with it" its cuz my daddy and brothers aint raise no punk bitch....
I'D NEVA SAY SUMTHIN SO SILLY LIKE "DAM, THIS CHICC OR THIS NIGGA TYPE HELLA COLD WIT IT ONLINE"...

LOL

BUT I FEEL WHUT U SAYIN THO...

I GREW UP WIT SUM COO ASS FEMALE'z ON MY BLOCC & I GOT AZ MANY SISTER'z AZ I GOT BROTHER'z SO I KNO WHUT IT'z LIKE TO HAVE A COO ASS FEMALE AROUND ME...

BUT I DONT GET IMPRESS'D WIT THE WAY SUMBODY TYPE OR COME WIT SUMTHIN ONLINE...

- GEEzUz

Nov 13, 2004
jmacc916 said:
There she goes talkin bout some gay shit again......if u didnt make 5 threads about the same shit tryna justify u snitchin, maybe niggaz wouldnt gang up on u, and dont get it twisted baby girl, this IS the net, all this shit is nothing BUT entertainment to me
I would love to meet all of u shit talkin pussy niggaz face to face. I'll crush your whole little lives. I'm sure I look better than most of ya chicks, I got more dough than most if not all yall, and I'm sure my whips are better....Any contestants??? I'm actually a cool chick but when u faggots get on that disrespectin shit so can I...Lets play.

Mar 28, 2006
im an e-thug, i have to be, I tried to roll wit tha real dudes and they wouldnt let me...my mysapce is totaly pimped out i spend most of my nights editing Wikipedia

haha nah jp..I just go on the siccness to get info on music and shit, to post up my work in the art forum, or if im helllla bored ill post up a thread to get peoples opinions on sumtin (usually just for the entertainment factor). but try to stay away from shit that starts E-beefs and i try to stay away from talkin shit to people on here cuz even if i would back it up, i'm never gonna get a chance to so who cares.

Nov 13, 2004
f.suckaz said:
ur not the only female, ur the only female that is always talking reckless. "mafiaqueen" get the fuck outta here. fuck you and the chiefs
Eat dick punk...I'll stick my finger in yo booty lil boy! Get u some money then come back and talk to me.

Nov 11, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
I would love to meet all of u shit talkin pussy niggaz face to face. I'll crush your whole little lives. I'm sure I look better than most of ya chicks, I got more dough than most if not all yall, and I'm sure my whips are better....Any contestants??? I'm actually a cool chick but when u faggots get on that disrespectin shit so can I...Lets play.

oooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!! did i strike a cord in yo coochie?? no one said anything about how much money or cars anybody has. why u always try to brag or impress niggaz on an internet forum? i already know what it is wit u, especially after u bragged to the world about being in ROTC and where u keep ur heat. And u know what it is wit me too baby, i told where u can find me.

Nov 13, 2004
jmacc916 said:
oooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!! did i strike a cord in yo coochie?? no one said anything about how much money or cars anybody has. why u always try to brag or impress niggaz on an internet forum? i already know what it is wit u, especially after u bragged to the world about being in ROTC and where u keep ur heat. And u know what it is wit me too baby, i told where u can find me.
Oh thats right, ask about Jaron...Yeah I'm sure your name rings out. And no u didnt strike a cord, and anything I say is a "reaction" to bullshit yall say. So if a nigga talkin that broke bitch shit then I'ma pop my collar and let that sissy know what time it is. But I aint trippin off u monkies...LOL

Nov 11, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
Eat dick punk...I'll stick my finger in yo booty lil boy! Get u some money then come back and talk to me.
This has got to be the 20th time ive read the same shit about sticking a finger in a booty from this nasty bitch. get off the gay shit ho, nobody wants to hear u and ur loose booty hole stories

Nov 13, 2004
JLMACN said:
how you gonna look over us ...when you bent over infront of us?

you know we love you baby!

I thought we was cool JLMACN...u changin up on me for these monkey's (or are u just fuckin around for a laugh) cuz I can take a joke.

Nov 11, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
Oh thats right, ask about Jaron...Yeah I'm sure your name rings out. And no u didnt strike a cord, and anything I say is a "reaction" to bullshit yall say. So if a nigga talkin that broke bitch shit then I'ma pop my collar and let that sissy know what time it is. But I aint trippin off u monkies...LOL
hahahahaaha this bitch done lost her mind yall!!

Nov 13, 2004
jmacc916 said:
This has got to be the 20th time ive read the same shit about sticking a finger in a booty from this nasty bitch. get off the gay shit ho, nobody wants to hear u and ur loose booty hole stories
You a fag nigga so thats what u do with pussy fag niggaz...I'm just treating u accordingly punk. You act like a bitch, think like a bitch, say shit like a bitch, so I treat u like a (say it for me) So u a pussy nigga that like yo booty play'd with.

Nov 11, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
Ay good lookin out mafiaslut, u be lacin me wit hella laughs!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
f.suckaz said:
fuck the chiefs
RAIDER NATION YOU BEEZY!seriously tho, that's hella corny that either you a ethug or a thug. fuck that, I'm no thug, but I'm real. I tell shit straight up & handle my business. I don't claim to be nothin but mydamnself