I want to pimp my girlfriend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
lol most of yall are lucky if you make 100 a day after taxes let alone cruise around with some skinny white girls getting trick condom residue on your 02 impala seats sharing a blunt with um after calls lol

Apr 7, 2004
My homie was until recently was bagging groceries for a living, got himself a new girlfriend who is prostituting herself for him. She has a friend who is also working with her. So overnight he went from a grocery store clerk to a pimp with two hookers and he's making around $200 a day! I'm wondering how I could talk my girlfriend into doing this? She's really not the type (a college girl), but we could REALLY use the money. Any ideas?
200 DOLLAS A DAY ISN'T SHIT FOR TWO HOES...

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
hes sayin his friend is a driver for the hos (not a pimp)

hes cheffuering them around with a cape on for $40 out a $200 call, its not a bad job description, got its perks

Dec 25, 2003
Can anyone here tell me how to have a "just dont-care" attitude?

I want to act like a man and tell my girlfriend what to do, for the financial good of both of us.

Especially since she needs that money for her rare kidney disorder, and to put diapers on our young child Brennan.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
ive actually thought about pimping myself to women...think about it...out of 10 clients...3-4 are bound to be good looking...plus youre making money...plus youre getting some...then once you got a little clientele, you weed out the ugly ones..keep the fine ones and keep on keeping on.

Oct 10, 2009
My homie was until recently was bagging groceries for a living, got himself a new girlfriend who is prostituting herself for him. She has a friend who is also working with her. So overnight he went from a grocery store clerk to a pimp with two hookers and he's making around $200 a day! I'm wondering how I could talk my girlfriend into doing this? She's really not the type (a college girl), but we could REALLY use the money. Any ideas?
Craigslist, lol Seriously there is tons a little college freaks who make 1000 a day on there, but why would you want your "GIRL" out sucking dick & fucking otha cats for money if I was with a bitch and she agreed to some shit like that I would loose all respect for her, & just turn her all the wayy out.... Now some bitch I could care less about is different, but your girlfriend come one mayyyne.. You Serious