I want to pimp my girlfriend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
I figured the 200.00 was his daily cut for doing nothing basically

I would start off by taking your girl on this show

http://www.xxxproposal.com

then see how you feel about your "girlfriend"

Yeah the $200 a day is his cut. He drives them around and smokes purple all day and gets paid for it. The rest of the replys on here are pointless. They are skinny white chicks, they aren't ugly or on drugs (other than purple). As to WHY do I want to pimp out my girlfriend you ask? Because I feel like I own her, and her pussy, and I should be able to sell it if I want too. Maybe I'm a control freak but I would love to have control over her, and tell her what to do, and have her worship me, and give me money for fucking when I tell her to.

Sep 29, 2003
My homie was until recently was bagging groceries for a living, got himself a new girlfriend who is prostituting herself for him. She has a friend who is also working with her. So overnight he went from a grocery store clerk to a pimp with two hookers and he's making around $200 a day! I'm wondering how I could talk my girlfriend into doing this? She's really not the type (a college girl), but we could REALLY use the money. Any ideas?

View attachment 96427

Mar 23, 2004
i dont get this guy.. one minute he's like:
My homie was until recently was bagging groceries for a living, got himself a new girlfriend who is prostituting herself for him. She has a friend who is also working with her. So overnight he went from a grocery store clerk to a pimp with two hookers and he's making around $200 a day! I'm wondering how I could talk my girlfriend into doing this? She's really not the type (a college girl), but we could REALLY use the money. Any ideas?
then he's like:
As to WHY do I want to pimp out my girlfriend you ask? Because I feel like I own her, and her pussy, and I should be able to sell it if I want too. Maybe I'm a control freak but I would love to have control over her, and tell her what to do, and have her worship me, and give me money for fucking when I tell her to.

you cant be emotionally unbalanced and pimping at the same time, breh. you cant slap the bitch then cry with her holding an ice pack.

SMFH.

just go back to not postin. (talkin about on siccness not hoes)