I raped my girlfriend today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
TONIGHT ON JERRY SPRINGER

A THREAD ABOUT RAPING AUSTRALIANS IN THE OCEAN IS SOMEHOW MADE EVEN WORSE BY CAUGHT FEELINGS, PAGES OF CHILDISH PLAYGROUND SCHOOLYARD ROUGHHOUSING IN TYPED FORM, AND A PAGE TALKING ABOUT THE LATEST NECRO ALBUM.

TOMORROW TUNE IN AS WE POST KGP AND BEDLAM LYRICS, PULL THE WINGS OFF OF BUTTERFLIES, TAKE THINGS WAY TOO SERIOUSLY AND ULTIMATELY DRIVE AWAY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FOR WHATEVER BLESSED REASON GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO STOP BY THIS KOOKY LITTLE LOVABLY RETARDED SIDE CIRCUS OF THE SICCNESS.

Jan 31, 2003
im not sure, there are alot of females in Australia though, especially emo ones

no, thats just me dressed up as one

the whole "dingo stole my baby" thing is bullshit, that lady killed her kid, no dog can neatly fold clothes and then bury them
Lay down those facts of australia. People need to act like they know about being down under in the bush.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
TONIGHT ON JERRY SPRINGER

A THREAD ABOUT RAPING AUSTRALIANS IN THE OCEAN IS SOMEHOW MADE EVEN WORSE BY CAUGHT FEELINGS, PAGES OF CHILDISH PLAYGROUND SCHOOLYARD ROUGHHOUSING IN TYPED FORM, AND A PAGE TALKING ABOUT THE LATEST NECRO ALBUM.

TOMORROW TUNE IN AS WE POST KGP AND BEDLAM LYRICS, PULL THE WINGS OFF OF BUTTERFLIES, TAKE THINGS WAY TOO SERIOUSLY AND ULTIMATELY DRIVE AWAY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FOR WHATEVER BLESSED REASON GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO STOP BY THIS KOOKY LITTLE LOVABLY RETARDED SIDE CIRCUS OF THE SICCNESS.
LOL

Jan 31, 2003
Slimetongue is it true that Mel Gibson is a sadistic sado masochist with sick sexual addictions and has personally killed 36 jewish men, women and children with his bare hands? Do you hold him in the same esteem Germany holds the great Hasselhoff, or do you guys give a shit about him one way or the other?

Mar 14, 2007
Lay down those facts of australia. People need to act like they know about being down under in the bush.

its fucking hot
our future Prime Minister got so fucking drunk in NYC he went to a strip club and forgot what happened after that
Emo is the trend at the moment
the majority of the local hip hop is shit, but our scene is strong then most
kangaroos dont taste real nice
koala's kill more people then kangaroos do
not much ultra violence activity happens in Australia, so if you ever get stabbed here you will be all over the news
our country is the #1 country in the world for dirty indian doctors to escape to then kill people
our police will kill you if you fuck around
in my city its legal to have and smoke 1gram and under of Marijuana (hydro and natural, not chem)
our childrens toys mixed with water usually = pure ecstasy
our clubs are full of underaged girls who will bleed on your cock in the toilets :(
we dont ride kangaroo's, but some sick fucks fuck them

thats all I know

oh yeah, Juggalos in Australia arent as retarded as American ones so there is no shame in admitting to being one

Feb 23, 2005
its fucking hot
our future Prime Minister got so fucking drunk in NYC he went to a strip club and forgot what happened after that
not much ultra violence activity happens in Australia, so if you ever get stabbed here you will be all over the news
our country is the #1 country in the world for dirty indian doctors to escape to then kill people
in my city its legal to have and smoke 1gram and under of Marijuana (hydro and natural, not chem)
our clubs are full of underaged girls who will bleed on your cock in the toilets :(

thats all I know

oh yeah, Juggalos in Australia arent as retarded as American ones so there is no shame in admitting to being one
Consider Aussie was founded by Criminals, they seem to have a low crime rate. Oh yeah, here are some questions.

Do Dingos carry off small children and household pets?
Do you say Mate?
Does every chick have a sexy accent?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
its fucking hot

thats all I know

did u ever meet Chopper?
i wanna meet him. then buy his album and get him to autograph it. that album was GOAT

Jan 31, 2003
its fucking hot

thats all I know

Thanks for getting us hip to your native region. It actually sounds like a decently rad place to visit as long as I didn't end up needing medical attention. The underage cock bleeders are a definite dealmaker, as are the aquadots.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
its legal to carry & smoke under 1 gram?

is it legal to grow? or is it one of those assbackwards places where you're not allowed to grow or have more then a gram, but if a gram magically appears then you're legally OK?

and your future prime minister didn't forget what happened in the strip club, he just didn't want the rest of the aussies to know what really happened

Mar 14, 2007
its legal to carry & smoke under 1 gram?

is it legal to grow? or is it one of those assbackwards places where you're not allowed to grow or have more then a gram, but if a gram magically appears then you're legally OK?

and your future prime minister didn't forget what happened in the strip club, he just didn't want the rest of the aussies to know what really happened
its legal to grow a plant up to 15 inches, but the good thing is you can bud a plant at 15 inches if you know what your doing, but thats only in my state

we also have our own Amsterdam, which is a place called Nimbin, its all about weed smoking, even the cops do it, they have Coffee Shops there and for 4 days once a year they hold a festival called Mardi Grass which is about nothing but Marijuana, they got blunt rolling competitions, bong throwing comps, a big massive joint that needs like 100 people to carry and they walk around the town with it

and yeah, funny thing is that when all this came out his popularity % went up by like 40% lol