I raped my girlfriend today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I'm Defy. I try to clown people online to make up for what I lack in real life and even then I fail. I look like Sean Paul and pretend to be from Oakland. I am a pussy.

You're a troll on here. 8,000 post in less than what? Two years. Which would be ok if you were 16 or 17, but you're not. You have no life.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol....I don't pretend to be from oakland, this is where I live. I have no life? ok, if you say so. and if I look like sean paul, then fine, women think he's fine. I think I just struck a nerve with you, panda boy. maybe you're jealous cuz I'm in your girls sig? lol

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
What part of Oakland? I asked before and you didn't tell. Oakland is too broad of a term.

Struck a nerve? You try to clown me on here whether or not I'm present in forums I don't even post in. Some shit you wouldn't do in real life cause real life isn't as safe as being behind some monitor hiding.

teh fuck off my nuts.

---------------------\\

Slime - You having any pics of the chick you're talking about?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I live in north oakland, I've never seen you ask where in oakland I live at til now

only other time I've clowned you was when I was clowning doom in her sista side thread

and I'm definitely not on your nuts

LOL @ cripple fight

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
LOL....how sweet, they still go to bed together even tho their beds are miles apart....
Not funny.

Defy, don't make shit personal, and if you have issues with someone else, please don't bring me into it.

Thank you.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
ehh.....if its affecting y'all this much I won't mention it again......I will, however, still clown you about pandas, spooky :)

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
ehh.....if its affecting y'all this much I won't mention it again......I will, however, still clown you about pandas, spooky :)
I actually believe that you're all up in our shit because you're either A. Jealous for some lame reason, and/or B. You are a homosexual and actually wished Spooky copped you that Pandapple wallet.

Or, you just have no life.

Be easy Defy. Stop callin' out shit for no reason.
It's late, and you're clearly not very good with timing as far as poking fun.

As far as shit on Sista Side, leave it there.
Make a thread, post comments, poke fun, but leave it there.
Crossover clownin' is getting OLD.

Told you not to get lippy, didn't I?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol, yeah, I'm homosexual.....thats it....I saw spooky rocking the wet dog look in your sig and got so jealous that I started hatin on y'all

the real reason I did this, plain and simple:

pandas

seriously, I thought that shit was funny so I started clowning.....thats all, here's a man that has hello kittyesque panda shit on a gangsta rap message boar - that shit is funny.

if you want me to stop clownin about the subject (you 2 together, not the pandas) then I will....the panda clowning stays until I forget about that shit, and with a fucking panda in your sig I don't think that's gonna happen too soon.

its funny tho that my clowning isn't welcome, and to show me that y'all don't like it and want me to stop, you clown me.

Mar 14, 2007
What part of Oakland? I asked before and you didn't tell. Oakland is too broad of a term.

Struck a nerve? You try to clown me on here whether or not I'm present in forums I don't even post in. Some shit you wouldn't do in real life cause real life isn't as safe as being behind some monitor hiding.

teh fuck off my nuts.

---------------------\\

Slime - You having any pics of the chick you're talking about?

hell no man, this is my girlfriend, I dont share jack shit with anything that has to do with her lol, I dont even like people perving on her, I death stair alot of faggot fucks who think about trying to tap her, come close to punching a few also

if she becomes my ex anytime soon then expect a few pics and videos

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
lol, yeah, I'm homosexual.....thats it....I saw spooky rocking the wet dog look in your sig and got so jealous that I started hatin on y'all

the real reason I did this, plain and simple:

pandas

seriously, I thought that shit was funny so I started clowning.....thats all, here's a man that has hello kittyesque panda shit on a gangsta rap message boar - that shit is funny.

if you want me to stop clownin about the subject (you 2 together, not the pandas) then I will....the panda clowning stays until I forget about that shit, and with a fucking panda in your sig I don't think that's gonna happen too soon.

its funny tho that my clowning isn't welcome, and to show me that y'all don't like it and want me to stop, you clown me.
I gave options. You chose homosexuality.
There was a wallet and no life also to choose from.

I asked nicely, and I'm done.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Defy. Are you kidding me? You tap out like a fucking bitch just because she calls you on it.

If you wanna be jealous that's fine. Suck a dick.

There's is a method to the madness with the panda shit. It's called being ridiculous. Maybe you didn't catch it or it went a bit over your head.

Kick your ass? Gee golly no. How could I ever do that?