I raped my girlfriend today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Defy. Are you kidding me? You tap out like a fucking bitch just because she calls you on it.

If you wanna be jealous that's fine. Suck a dick.

There's is a method to the madness with the panda shit. It's called being ridiculous. Maybe you didn't catch it or it went a bit over your head.

Kick your ass? Gee golly no. How could I ever do that?
no. she asked me to stop so I'll stop. maybe your panda shit was your attempt to get into her chastity belt locked drawls, I dunno. all I know is I seen a grown man in the millitary with panda shit. that shit looks hella gay, plain & simple. to me, its hillarious. I really ain't jealous of you for getting at doom, I mean she has a nice rack and is kinda cute, but the tatts & big ass holes in her ears completely kill it. the thing is you're getting all worked up over the internet, and thats funny in itself.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
maybe your panda shit was your attempt to get into her chastity belt locked drawls, I dunno.

I really ain't jealous of you for getting at doom, I mean she has a nice rack and is kinda cute, but the tatts & big ass holes in her ears completely kill it.
What part of "leave me out of it" don't you get?

Really, if you don't like what we have to talk about here, get the fuck on.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
And if my look "kills it" and I'm "kinda cute" don't sweat me to come to Oakland.

Not. In. The. Mood.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
if you want me to stop, as I said I will stop.

but if you want to continue to tell jokes I'm all for it, just remember its a two way street, and apparently my jokes hurt a little more than yours.

this is me trying to be civil (in a place full of 'mad insanes' on a gangsta rap message board, how's that for irony)

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
You said you'd stop... and then kept going.

If you wanna burn someone else, don't make me the punchline.

"She she she" No. It's between the both of you. Not you and I.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Goodnight Doomster.

-------

Defy I was going to point out what she did early, but I had to bounce cuz I had shit to do, but yea...

She isn't the one making fun of or even talking about you. I am.
You try to clown me. I clown you.
You are having trouble because you have no real angle to work off of when it comes to me so you go at what you know.
Pandas
Her
That's all you have.

Do the research.
All you do is offend her. Not me. You're backwards.
Lay off.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Beef > than talking about "raping" your girlfriend, that has never been raped, so has no right to say that's what something feels like.

Naw, I'm not bleeding. I'm just in a funk.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I wasn't tryin to offend her, I already said I'd stop, then I got clowned by you doom. I'm not trippin, but its supposed to be ok for you to clown me and I'm supposed to sit back & not say shit? nah....but I'll honestly try to not offend you doom.

I'm not about to do any kind of research to clown someone. that's too much effort, I'm a pothead, I'd rather be smoking. the most i'll do is a simple google image search for a funny picture.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I wasn't tryin to offend her, I already said I'd stop, then I got clowned by you doom. I'm not trippin, but its supposed to be ok for you to clown me and I'm supposed to sit back & not say shit? nah....but I'll honestly try to not offend you doom.

I'm not about to do any kind of research to clown someone. that's too much effort, I'm a pothead, I'd rather be smoking. the most i'll do is a simple google image search for a funny picture.
Who's clowin'?

Not I.

I said some shit, we stopped clowin' then I said some shit about you sweatin' me, which was more of a joke, cause on SISTA SIDE, since we're crossing over, you said you'd like me to roll.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Possible conditions which may effect a rapist

*have emotional need to feel and act powerful/dominant during sex.
*crave sadistic sex.
*crave attention
*feel unloved
*take revenge against a husband or wife by raping a son or daughter
*are pedophiles. See also statutory rape.
*are flooded with hormones, and are overwhelmed with sexual desire. These rapists are *typically teenagers who engage in acquaintance rape or date rape. [citation needed]
*are sociopaths which find a "crime of opportunity," meaning a victim in a situation where chances of getting caught are slim, and/or the consequences slight.
*are attempting to resolve inner conflicts with female or male archetypes
*themselves were raped or sexually abused.
*feel sexually inadequate.

Discuss rape. What about it?