I raped my girlfriend today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Who's clowin'?

Not I.

I said some shit, we stopped clowin' then I said some shit about you sweatin' me, which was more of a joke, cause on SISTA SIDE, since we're crossing over, you said you'd like me to roll.
so you didn't just clown me saying I'm a homosexual and that I'm jealous of a pandabanana wallet....ok. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I don't even remember what I said in the sista side thread, I know I poked fun at the panda thing a bit, but I didn't think I crossed the line....either that or you told me to stop and I did....

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
so you didn't just clown me saying I'm a homosexual and that I'm jealous of a pandabanana wallet....ok. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I don't even remember what I said in the sista side thread, I know I poked fun at the panda thing a bit, but I didn't think I crossed the line....either that or you told me to stop and I did....
WE SQUASHED IT AFTER THAT.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Gloat, as if it were funny.

And for someone that doesn't know what rape feels like to say she felt like she was being raped, by her boyfriend of all people, just because of a physical feeling to her vagina because of salt water...

I said I was outta this one, and now I am.

Mar 14, 2007
Hey Slime. I have question about Austrialailalaila. Is it true that women outnumber men there like at a 3 to 1 ratio? That's all I hear from people that are in the Military I was wondering if it's true or if there is some truth to it.
im not sure, there are alot of females in Australia though, especially emo ones

Is it true that in Australia dingos sneak into houses at night and eat young and unborn children?
no, thats just me dressed up as one

the whole "dingo stole my baby" thing is bullshit, that lady killed her kid, no dog can neatly fold clothes and then bury them