i put someone on here on the ignore list and this faggot is now sending me emails

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I dont hate anyone.

Hate is a strong word & emotion & if I actually hated anyone or anything, I would risk my life to eliminate it or them.

I just think he is the most annoying little sissy lah lah on the siccness, & possibly on the internet.

...a tail tucker.

see how he talks shit, then cant take it so he just ignores people?

thats that gay shit, homie.
I agree.

You know who else agrees?

Dec 29, 2008
i've said it before i got too much shit to deal with in real life to hold grudges with people here. it's not that serious.

this ignore option is cracking though.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
if you have so much shit to deal with in real life, why are you sitting here making threads bitching about some random internet character emailing you?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
right?

like if you're so bothered by the shit people say to you that you have to put everybody on ignore, why even keep coming back?
Artistic is an anti-troll. Instead of doing shit to fuck with people, he does shit to GET fucked with. I think someone didn't get enough attention from mommy while growing up, and now needs any kind of reassurance that people still do think about him. Its really, truly, sad.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
kinda weird this thread got so many responses. i must be the member you love to hate or some shit.
its more or less because youre the only member on this site to get completely sonned by a girl at a website thats 90 percent men, thats not an easy thing to accomplish

just callin it how i see it g, nothin against you