i put someone on here on the ignore list and this faggot is now sending me emails

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Clear like a muthafucka! Dude kinda fucked up my graphics i've been having homeboy work on some new shit! Thanks for admiring my pics tho, kinda gay to be lookin that closely at other fools pics tho... www.myspace.com/kgthaboss Tell me if you see one zit on my face in any of my pics muthafucka!!! On second thought send one of your homegirls to check it out i don't dig fags commenting on my pics..

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
don't catch feelings breh!

if you need myspace plays ill click ya link... make you #1 artist in North Colorado. thats gangsta!

Oct 9, 2008
Honestly i don't even know if my player work i aint updated that shit in years.. It's all good breh don't dish it if you can't take it tho..and if you can't "Sicc Beef/Boxing forum!" lol

Oct 10, 2009
Artistic who gives a shit, it's the sicc people say dumb ass stupid shit all the time, Like I said in another thread, most shit on here doesn't operate over a 16 yr old level (bitches, talkin shit, drugs, gangin up on people, tryna seem cool...), just consider the e-mail spam.
THE FUCK U TRYING TO SAY??????????

NO - I don't believe there is .........
WELL SAID WELL SAID

THE BEST QUOTE IN THE LAST YEAR CUZ HALF THESE SUCKAZ SOUND LIKE A FETUS

Mar 23, 2004
As I put my fingers on the keyboard and spit this rap/
Artistic was detroyed on the mic no hiding that/
FDS dances in the rain but emma brought that nigga pain/
2 times 2 that equals 4, but artistic mic resides on the floor/
No time for games he got to ignore the lames/
Deepeastbeast spit flames more like a tiga u can't tame/
Dana dane is hella old but that nigga artistic got told/