i put someone on here on the ignore list and this faggot is now sending me emails

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
u ol' instigatin ass nigga

is prodigy really emailing artistic? lol

prodigy... if this is true that's just too much bro

I admit I still clown artistic and say he gets destroyed on the mic... cause we're on the siccness and just bullshittin

but I wouldn't go out of my way to send emails talking shit to him... that's doin too much

lol hell no, ive been at school and work all week, not gonna waste my time sending emails to this faggot...he should post the email and have inspector cyberwebz (emma) investigate lol....

Dec 29, 2008
I think anyone who use's the ignore takes this site waaaaaay to fucking seriously...

when it's to the point someone is sending you 100s of emails its obvious dude has an unhealthy obsession with me. a lil shit talking i can deal with.

im gonna ignore everyone that appears obsessed with me.

what you mad because i said your techno rap song was gay?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yea honestly artistic i dont like you but i know how this shit must feel

just forget it, keep deleting the emails and move on

consider it the price you pay for sayin the fucked up shit you have in the past

trust me forgetting it happen and dealing wit it works

Feb 7, 2006
Artistic who gives a shit, it's the sicc people say dumb ass stupid shit all the time, Like I said in another thread, most shit on here doesn't operate over a 16 yr old level (bitches, talkin shit, drugs, gangin up on people, tryna seem cool...), just consider the e-mail spam.

Dec 29, 2008
yea honestly artistic i dont like you but i know how this shit must feel

just forget it, keep deleting the emails and move on

consider it the price you pay for sayin the fucked up shit you have in the past

trust me forgetting it happen and dealing wit it works
hey bruh it's all good i don't care who does or doesn't like me on here it's not that serious

i think you got more serious stuff to worry about than holding a grudge with me

Oct 9, 2008
We need a sicness beef/boxing forum! lmao Everybody put money in the pot and tape that shit, winner gets all the money. If i got my plane ticket paid for i'd fly out to womp on some siccness folk...lol