I need Advice....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2006
I saw this thread in the sistas side but it definitley didnt get as much attention...anyway like i said u should forget about her, if she wanted to talk to you right now she would. she either will later on or she won't at all. and you can't do anything about it so quit trippin and move on to the next hoe. you should step your game up but if you like handlin shit the way you're doin it then do you..

Dec 18, 2002
I've gotta believe that if you are naive enough to bring this story to a gangsta rap message board, then you are also naive enough to trust this girl you been talking to over the internet.

My honest opinion...you got trust issues, you shouldn't trust that bitch. What you really want is a family for your son to be a part of (which you probably didn't have) and you'll offer to take care of some other mans child just to make that happen.

But that doesn't make you a good guy or a caring person. That makes you weak and selfish and short sighted and those will ultimately be the traits your son inherits whether you find him a new mom or not.

Nov 10, 2004
what do you mean...? Big E's life is classic mahn..
^^^to say the fuckin' least. I'm finna write a book. Na fuck it, I'll rap out a book cuz that's what I like to do

and I'm a do what I do til the day I'm done,
so when the lights go out, at least that I can say I had fun.
Even if I never make it, my son will stay a part of me,
Hopefully stay, away from bad, and maybe substitute technology,
Or maybe something else, just as long as it ain't negative,
Like reppin' shit, or shootin' up the block over $20 bucks of canabis.
I never had a dad to tell me what was wrong with this,
best believe I'll teach my son, it comes from nothing BUT expirience.
Having Text with her seems to keep me out of troubles,
It's nothing like the song, so think OUTSIDE of bogus bubbles.
If that's what I choose to do, Who are some of yall to say its wrong?
I put the S on my chest, just to remind me I'm strong, So move along.

Nov 10, 2004
I've gotta believe that if you are naive enough to bring this story to a gangsta rap message board, then you are also naive enough to trust this girl you been talking to over the internet.

My honest opinion...you got trust issues, you shouldn't trust that bitch. What you really want is a family for your son to be a part of (which you probably didn't have) and you'll offer to take care of some other mans child just to make that happen.

But that doesn't make you a good guy or a caring person. That makes you weak and selfish and short sighted and those will ultimately be the traits your son inherits whether you find him a new mom or not.
That's the most intelligent thing anyone has said. I like this and I'm not just saying that. That homie, I know this is legit advice dawg, and I appreciate the wisdom. Maybe I am like this. You are right in all aspects. But that makes me who I am. She isn't a bitch tho, I promise yall, she is incredible. I'm not rushing into shit. I don't even know if she still wants me to come down because I was going to go down there and be there for her when her son was born. I have never just talked to anyone like I do to her. Call it weak, call it whatever the fuck you want to call it. I'm not clinging to her, I'm just legitamately worried about her and I want to know if she is ok. I'm not going to call her anymore because I have already. Its just hard because we talk every single day either online and on the phone and this is not normal. I'm not gonna trip on it anymore because I realize that I can't be like that and I have to let people make there own decisions and just be there for them when they need you.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Wow...

I Mean...

Uh...

Your Serious?

I Must Be Too High, Cuz This Is Juss...Lol...Nevermind You've Got Plenty Of Pages To Look Back On And Be Reminded That You Got Owned, I Wont Say Anything...Lol...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
and I got under a 1000 posts in 4 years. Go be with your wife and kids and quit jackin' off in the Icandy forum while yo woman begs you to come to bed with her. I don't even have time to post but maybe one night every other week. My son never stays with random people. My son stays with who he wants to stay with whether its my moms or at the boys and girls club downtown. You the simp mafacko!!!!

Your kid stays at the bosy and girls club while you bring random whores home.

:ermm:

Props: S.SAVAGE

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
Wooooooooow... Is this dude for real?

what the fuck was you thinking coming on here asking for advice for some shit like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.