I need Advice....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
4098 posts and calling me a whino? hahahaha
4098 posts...and I have a wife and children. And a steady job. And I have never had my children bounced around in the judicial system. And my wife isn't running off with my children to Bumfuck, Missouri or wherever the fuck your whore of a baby's momma (IF it's your kid) went to. And I don't need to TRY to meet women online. Women with two (count 'em, T.W.O.) teeth. And I don't need to meet women online (ON MYSPACE) and fall madly, deeply, seriously, and religiously IN LOVE with them and offer to pay for a bastard child that may (or may not) be the product of some poor son of a bitch who fucked the whore after a night of karaoke at the local pool hall.

And I called you a WHINER, not "WHINO", you dumb son of a whore of a mother who met the dude who (possibly) knocked her up on the internet, of all places. Mustynutz is probably your daddy, you dumb simp.

Nov 10, 2004
4098 posts...and I have a wife and children. And a steady job. And I have never had my children bounced around in the judicial system. And my wife isn't running off with my children to Bumfuck, Missouri or wherever the fuck your whore of a baby's momma (IF it's your kid) went to. And I don't need to TRY to meet women online. Women with two (count 'em, T.W.O.) teeth. And I don't need to meet women online (ON MYSPACE) and fall madly, deeply, seriously, and religiously IN LOVE with them and offer to pay for a bastard child that may (or may not) be the product of some poor son of a bitch who fucked the whore after a night of karaoke at the local pool hall.

And I called you a WHINER, not "WHINO", you dumb son of a whore of a mother who met the dude who (possibly) knocked her up on the internet, of all places. Mustynutz is probably your daddy, you dumb simp.
whoopty fuckin' dooo!!!! I have 2 steady jobs and a son who LIVES WITH ME!!! I support him. I'm the one who takes him to daycare when I work, I'm the one who is here for him. I'm the one who puts a roof over his head and food in his belly. You would know that if you would fuckin' listen dipshit. You so busy trying to hold your status as siccness master that you miss what people tell you. You have time for all that and 5000 posts? bullshit you lying fuck!!! I know as someone who IS what you PRETEND to be, that you are full of shit.

Apr 7, 2006
Stop messing with these Amrican women my friend... all bad!

50 Gz and I take you to Vietnam and you can pick your next BM!

Nov 1, 2004
whoopty fuckin' dooo!!!! I have 2 steady jobs and a son who LIVES WITH ME!!! I support him. I'm the one who takes him to daycare when I work, I'm the one who is here for him. I'm the one who puts a roof over his head and food in his belly. You would know that if you would fuckin' listen dipshit. You so busy trying to hold your status as siccness master that you miss what people tell you. You have time for all that and 5000 posts? bullshit you lying fuck!!! I know as someone who IS what you PRETEND to be, that you are full of shit.
I CALLED IT!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Hey, stupid. I have over 4000 posts in 6 years. If you had time to graduate high school in between your textual adventures with worms, you'd realize that it equates to a little under 2 posts a day.

If YOU have time to take care of your (LOL) son, with your hectic recording, rapping, working 2 jobs, leaving the poor bastard at other people's houses while you fuck (LOL) random low class whores...shall I believe that, you big dummy?

You're a fraud, looking for attention, with your ''help me'', ''looking for advice'', ''I'm a simp, please give me a hug'' threads.

Nov 10, 2004
Hey, stupid. I have over 4000 posts in 6 years. If you had time to graduate high school in between your textual adventures with worms, you'd realize that it equates to a little under 2 posts a day.

If YOU have time to take care of your (LOL) son, with your hectic recording, rapping, working 2 jobs, leaving the poor bastard at other people's houses while you fuck (LOL) random low class whores...shall I believe that, you big dummy?

You're a fraud, looking for attention, with your ''help me'', ''looking for advice'', ''I'm a simp, please give me a hug'' threads.
and I got under a 1000 posts in 4 years. Go be with your wife and kids and quit jackin' off in the Icandy forum while yo woman begs you to come to bed with her. I don't even have time to post but maybe one night every other week. My son never stays with random people. My son stays with who he wants to stay with whether its my moms or at the boys and girls club downtown. You the simp mafacko!!!!

May 26, 2007
ok really this is just enough...please someone end this nonsense already...Big E, i read your responses and you sound angry, bitter, hurt by what everyone here has to say but really this rambeling about this internet chick thas probably still prego and pulling your chain more likely then not,,,is getting old...what happened to sabertooth? at least that was whismical and entertaining...

Status
Not open for further replies.