I need Advice....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2004
Yall fools say the most insensitive bullshit!!!! hahahaha I don't care what yall think about me. This is all hella real and nothing is made up. Never is. Yeah, I tend to be a captain at times, but that is me. I'm a protector, and a decent MAN. I feel for people in general. I ain't trying to just "save" women, especially this one. I mos def ain't no bitch. People that know me know what I'm about. I have no enemies here in wyoming or anywhere on the globe for that matter. I don't expect any of you to understand the relationship that this woman and I have. All I'm asking is basically "what would you do" in this type of situation. That's it. Thank you all for the feed back and whether you believe it or not, I listen. Like I said, I don't expect anyone to understand, none of yall know me personally either. You know of my "worm" activities, and maybe I shouldn't have told you what I did in the past, but seriously, I will prolly never meet any of you anyway so who cares? I don't get bent on anything negative because you would have to be me to understand. Thanks for the advice and I will think hard on this one peeps.

Spoken like a true person who crys every month and gets PLAYED by hoes... you the type of dude to pay your sons mother rent and child support when you got custody of the kid and she got another dude tearing out that lining.

On the real... SPEAK THE REAL, your "love" aint gonna be some skank whos pregnant because she let some punk ass boy run up in her raw and bounce to leave her with a bastard child..... im cereal shawny

Jun 15, 2005
I never opened this thread because I just didn't think you could top the 'Having Text is done' thread.

But you did.

You are amazing. The siccness is amazing. Sometimes its dead, and sometimes there's two classic threads on one page - one where someone owns another, and one where someone owns themselves.

I'll let you guess which one this is, Big E.

There isn't any 'advice' I could give, because that would imply that you would understand a man like me. I'm not a dog anymore, not a player, not a pimp. But I'm so far out of your range I would just rather clown you and see if you 'get it'.

BTW Siccness - I'm surprised none of you has gone to his myspace page to figure out who this special young lady is.

Apr 23, 2006
really dude its only been 6 days... things like a miscarriage can have crazy emotional effects on girls, i mean there hormones are already crazy from preparing themselves to carry a baby just give her some time and dont stress on it too much
it seems like you care about her and even tho ive never had a relationship with someone over the internet im sure it doesnt make a difference for you guys
and honestly you gotta be more careful with your money man you said you already got a kid then worry about him/her not someone elses kid
stay up and i hope things work out

Nov 1, 2004
Shawn, since you're opening up, tell us... you cried when you found out that the baby, who you had no attachment to except to exploit to fuck some skank baby momma and take care of for 18 years, was supposedly lost? didnt you?

Nov 10, 2004
thanks dawg. and to enserio: I am more than amazing, I'm Super. hahaha. to me the most amazing thing is, I have never met people like I have on the siccness aka the place where those who hate life in general congregate. I can't believe its so hard for yall to comprehend in the age of dating sites such as eharmony, and shit such like. to each their own.

Nov 1, 2004
^ lol this aint some random female you met that you chatted it up with, this bitch was pregnant because she let (im sure many) dudes run up in her raw, and you talking about "i love you baby" and she laughing at your ass while looking at her screen.

how much money you sent her ot help her out shawn? keep it real.

now she tired of cupcakin with your ass cause you aint got enough money to keep it up.

Nov 10, 2004
Shawn, since you're opening up, tell us... you cried when you found out that the baby, who you had no attachment to except to exploit to fuck some skank baby momma and take care of for 18 years, was supposedly lost? didnt you?
You bet your ass I cried dawg. Shitz sad as fuck, and to know that she is in bed crying herself to sleep and not working or taking care of herself, pulls at the old heart strings. As far as opening up, I opened up a long time ago. I am who I am, and who I am is me. Love it or hate it, but trust me, if you hate it, it isn't gonna affect my train of thought or my life in any such way. You can choose to save your energy and not type bullshit, or you can type whatever the hell you want. I'm not anyone's daddy and ain't gonna try to censor shit. Think what you want, I will never tell someone that what they think is wrong.

Nov 10, 2004
^ lol this aint some random female you met that you chatted it up with, this bitch was pregnant because she let (im sure many) dudes run up in her raw, and you talking about "i love you baby" and she laughing at your ass while looking at her screen.

how much money you sent her ot help her out shawn? keep it real.

now she tired of cupcakin with your ass cause you aint got enough money to keep it up.
I haven't sent her any money. I've offered and she refuses to accept it. Even tho she is on the verge of losing everything. That's how I know shit is real. I'm not rich and I have my own money problems and she's offered to send me money, I do the same and refuse it because money fucks it all up.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL @ ''the age of eharmony''...you faggot-ass simp, shut the fuck up. How about the age of being a fucking man and being secure enough within yourself that you can meet women (or worms) in real life?

"I'm SUPER"...SUPER GAY, you fucking whining ass pendejo.

Nov 1, 2004
I'm on here to get a 3rd point of view, nothing more.
were you gonna take care of her other kid too? or did cps take that?

she found out you were broke, so she made up the lie about losing the baby, she thought she had a rich rapper on myspace... all that time wasted, you cant afford 3 kids on no mcdonalds sallary homie

Nov 10, 2004
bullshit homie, you and that "im worried shes gonna lose her apartment and car" you getting hustled... and she already has another kid?

...you fuckin up.
She doesn't have any other kids, where did you get that? I ain't getting hustled, how am I? I ain't gave her a dam dime and even IF and when I want to, she won't take it. So quit trying to come at me like you know the game better than I do dawg. YOU sound like a wanna be.

Nov 10, 2004
LOL @ ''the age of eharmony''...you faggot-ass simp, shut the fuck up. How about the age of being a fucking man and being secure enough within yourself that you can meet women (or worms) in real life?

"I'm SUPER"...SUPER GAY, you fucking whining ass pendejo.
4098 posts and calling me a whino? hahahaha

Nov 1, 2004
She doesn't have any other kids, where did you get that? I ain't getting hustled, how am I? I ain't gave her a dam dime and even IF and when I want to, she won't take it. So quit trying to come at me like you know the game better than I do dawg. YOU sound like a wanna be.
this aint the hoe?

maybe I am mistaken, but I doubt it, she got people on her page taling about "whens the baby coming" and she on your friends list... UH HUH you aint got 2million friends, just cause you act like a bitch dont make you tila tequila.

Status
Not open for further replies.