I have a question for anyone who shops on Black Friday?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2006
I went last year to go get a Sony Vaio laptop at bestbuy... needless to say that I didn't end up getting a ticket for it. I camped outside since 7pm which pissed me off. I ended up buying a laptop at normal price for the fuck of it since I was already there. I rather go buy clothes instead of electronics since my last experience.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Its not even worth it to wait in line. Stay home and purchase online as same deals are valuable online and usually a day early before the store even opens! Thanksgiving day you can usually get the deals online in the comfort of your own home and sites like amazon.com I know price match and offer free shipping. That beats waiting in line anyday and guarantees you have one of the item you want!

Dec 4, 2006
another question...I never done this black friday shit, I always sleep through out the night..

a what time do people start making a line in front of the store?

and lets say I want the TV, do the 1st 10 people get the TV or who ever gets to the TV department first?

Apr 13, 2006
another question...I never done this black friday shit, I always sleep through out the night..

a what time do people start making a line in front of the store?

and lets say I want the TV, do the 1st 10 people get the TV or who ever gets to the TV department first?
They'll be handing out tickets to reserve the TV. A person who works at the store will go down the line asking who needs the ticket. First ten people to receive the ticket will automatically be able to purchase the TV and not have to run inside the store for it.

I'm guessing they do this to not have any accidents where people rush inside the store and fight for the TV.