I have a question for anyone who shops on Black Friday?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
So I can't remember the last time I went shopping on Black Friday. I just needed some info/tip's from anyone who goes yearly and knows how the game works. I really wanted to grab a TV and PS3 from BestBuy. I guess this year they open at 12 midnight on thanksgiving/Friday. They said they will be passing out "tickets" about 10pm before the doors open. I want to get this Sharp 42" LCD tv and a PS3 160 Gig for $199 each. In the ad it says the tv is limited to a "Minimum of 10 per store" and the PS3 is "Minimum of 12 per store". I won't be shopping in my city, as I will be out of town in a little place called Tri-Cities in Washington which isn't nearly as big of population as Portland. My question is besides people camping out (which I know is the case a lot of times), how many hours before 10 when they pass out tickets should I get there in order to have a good chance to get my items? I already know that people have told me and I've heard it's a long shot I'll actually get them. And I also don't understand the "ticket" system very well? I would appreciate any good info that will increase my chances of getting the shit I want. Thanks in advance for any useful info I may gain from posting this.....

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Last year Target opened at 5 or 5:30am dont remember, but I got there at 10pm and there was already a good 40-50 people ahead of me and Best Buy is way more insane than Target

Aug 9, 2006
ill get somethin online if its a good deal nd shit, fuck waiting in line and fuck that traffic/crowds whatever, no deals are worth that shit TO ME...i dont have a whole bunch of kids and shit to buy presents for so im not worried about it, day after thanksgiving imma be recovering from thanksgiving

Nov 9, 2011
like 3 years ago i had nothing else to do, so my nerd potna convinced me to wait overnight at frys, niggaz wuz just drinkin n shit in line

anyway it wuz a long line of asians waitin in line all night, then at bout 3 am when tha clubs let out, hella niggaz just came thru drunk after partyin and just cut everybody in line and got all tha shit, lmao

but there wuz still plenty of deals to go around, and damn it wuz some fine ass hoes workin at fry's that year brehs

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
like 3 years ago i had nothing else to do, so my nerd potna convinced me to wait overnight at frys, niggaz wuz just drinkin n shit in line

anyway it wuz a long line of asians waitin in line all night, then at bout 3 am when tha clubs let out, hella niggaz just came thru drunk after partyin and just cut everybody in line and got all tha shit, lmao

but there wuz still plenty of deals to go around, and damn it wuz some fine ass hoes workin at fry's that year brehs
FRYS ALWAYS GOT HOES...ITS LIKE THE UNITED NATIONS OF HOES IN THAT MOTHERFUCKER...
THEY GOT CAMBODIAN,VIETNAMESE,PAKI,FILLIPINE,INDIAN,CENTRAL AMERICAN AND ISLANDER.
THEN YOU GOT YOUR GOOD OL WHITE,MEXICAN, AND BLACK HOES.
THEN THE HYBRIDS...
ASK THE HOMIE SICCDAWG THAT LOGS ON HERE...THAT MOTHERFUCKER ALWAYS CRACKING WITH BITCHES...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
it's a Sharp though...I heard they're not good...

I'm looking for a 32" Sony Bravia for my daughter..
sharp makes the Aquos...and thats a fine TV....

to hear about anyone bitching about brand at a unrealistic price for im guessing a child is absurd

the likely hood of you getting one of those TV's is like the vikings beating the packers tonight...everyone gonna be on that deal even if they dont need a TV

Aug 9, 2005
yeah Sharp Aquiose is nice just below a sony & samsung......they say sony is most realistic but samsung is most bright and vivid....i want a samsung led. but yeah better make sure its specs is right... but for 200 1080p cant go to wrong