I have a question for anyone who shops on Black Friday?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Bro I did Black Friday last year for the first time ever...

I was around 40th in line at Target and I started selling spots to cut in front of me for $10.00..........the people behind wouldn't say shit to me either.

I was up like $80-$100 before I even got into the store.

Hustla!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I'MMA HIT THE BESTBUY IN COMPTON!!!
HOPEFULLY NO ONE CAMPS OUT OVER THERE!!!

ON A SIDE NOTE; SONY IS THE KING OF THE TV GAME!!!
I GOT A SONY BRAVIA 240 HZ, AIN'T SEEN ONE BETTER THEN MINE YET!!!
I did a little research on the tv thats up for sale on black friday and its a 60hz LCD tv. I mean if thats your thing then fine however this is why its so dang cheap but also not much is known for specs on that tv as its seems to be exclusive to best buy.

Mar 21, 2009
don't camp out that is faggy because for the most part they will get the same deals that they are still giving out at like 8 am. the super big deals are reserved for super fast star wars guy and we can never beat them at anything not even skyrim

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
dont even bother with trying to do it. you get what you pay for, that sharp tv has poor specs; they save their poor spec off-models for this time of the year to get the dummies excited. if youve ever worked retail you know how it works. "just price this shit super cheap and dump it off on the dumbasses before we have to toss it in the garbage". actually theyre going even farther, i think thats some kind of ultra cheap custom tv made especially for bestbuy just for this sale, and since it says "sharp" people trust its a good tv.

youre better off ordering a tv youve been researching for a long time and have seen wiht your own eyes

Jul 25, 2007
like 3 years ago i had nothing else to do, so my nerd potna convinced me to wait overnight at frys, niggaz wuz just drinkin n shit in line

anyway it wuz a long line of asians waitin in line all night, then at bout 3 am when tha clubs let out, hella niggaz just came thru drunk after partyin and just cut everybody in line and got all tha shit, lmao

but there wuz still plenty of deals to go around, and damn it wuz some fine ass hoes workin at fry's that year brehs
Who the fuck goes clubbing on Thanksgiving?