i gave up drinking

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
damm man just cut out hard liqour..
that's what kills our liver...

Drink beer.. and drink just on weekends..
believe me... i get checked for heart probs all the time
and in that same test they see my stomach and live..
last test was 100% normal...

but i cut out drinking whiskey and vodka ...
now what I do is drink IPA beer..
it's strong beer.. you can drink two small bottles..
and be BUZZED out.. then just top youself off with weaker beers
like Corona... or Tecate.. which are lighter and don't hurt your stomach..

Now I can catch a buzz everything..and be buzzed til 3 am.. or when I pass out..

before I would chug vodka.. to the face.. or whiskey to the face..
and black out.. not enjoy the night.... then wake up feeling like shit..

i learned it'a ll about getting buzzed. and staying buzzed all night long..
and it won't fuck up your liver..

plus I take all kinds of health stuff for my liver.. so
whatever.. little damge the IPA would do.. is taken care of...

you just gotta find a system..
but if you drank hard liqour everyday.. i can see why you wanna quit..

I tried drinking hard liqour 3 times week...
for a few months.. just felt like i was gonna die.. if I kept going..
so now i just chill.. and drink beer...
the above sections i hi-lighted explain to me that your a fucking idiot

edit: i would also like to know your age

Jul 25, 2007
I use to drink hard liquor almost 6 times a week years ago. I use to get off work at midnight and a liquor store was across the street from the parking lot. Use to grab a pint of henn and a 40 to relax after a hard day. No more now. Only drink on weekends and not to get wasted. Eat pretty clean on week days, nothing but water, hit the gym hard M-Fri, but I still smoke cigs. Stopped weed, thizz and shrooms. Trying to quit smoking cigs. Haven't felt better my whole life.

Dec 17, 2004
damn. this thread is depressing. good luck x-loc.

24 was when i cut down my drinking big time. now i rarely do. but i still like to.

i wont eva stop keepin it pretty boy drunk swag cause i look like joseph stalin

Oct 18, 2003
shit my bro gettin close to 50 and buys a 18 pack every day and a half. wish he would stop. his friend just died last month suddenly from drinking.

my dad drank everyday as well and rarely drinks now i could prolly count the "occasions" it was a relief cause he can't handle his liquor. he gets this evil look on his face and everything turns out all depressing and out of wack.

thank god he stopped. at least my bro is chill unless he's around other people he gets hyped. but when he's just with fam he's chill. he did get his appendix taken out in his teens for drinking.

i wonder if his liver is fucked up too?

May 6, 2002
Good for you.
Drinking is a waste.
Not only is it extremely bad for you but there are absolutely no positives.

If you are going to intoxicate yourself, do a real drug.
Meth makes you lose weight.
Heroin is a pain killer.
Steroids are god tier.

Drinking just fucks you up...
It's completely stupid.

So congrats.

Jun 5, 2004
that week i did i was sick as in the cold and flu so i tryed......and i even been to the bar with my pops twice this week sitting there drinking cranberry juice..lol...no i havent had any withdrawls yet....my nerves have bothered me.....but other than that......my mothers been passed away for 4 yrs.....i had a dream a couple weeks ago bout her worried about my drinking...it was crazy.....and i guess going to the doctor was a eye opener...thats what open my eyes...and my daughter......i mean yall can say wut u want to.....but i will holla at this thread on new years......it will been a month.......
ALL GOOD BUT SHUT IT ALL UP TILL U GET A LIL TWO WEEKS IN...

I WAS TWO WEEKS IN AND I WAS STILL IN KAISER UNABLE TO SPEAK. STILL UNABLE TO LIVE BUT IMA FIGHTER...

I AINT MAD IM GLAD... THAT U BEIN 49% HONEST. I AINT BEEN TO THE BAR WIT MY POPS AGAIN YET BUT ITS GOTTA BE ALL ABOUT WHAT U WANT, U WANNA BE A CHEF THEN MAKE SOME COO TACOS.

ALL UR THREADS SHED LIGHT ON US EVEN IF U THINK WE DUMBER THAN THEM OR U SMARTER THEN US..LAS VEGAS WAS THE THANG TO DO... HOOTERS IS WUT IT DO TOO

I AINT GOT A KID BUT LUCKY YOU, REAL THO... JUS GET THRU IT, AND UR DAUGHTER CAN BE UR FOCUS, NOT UR BM

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
my brother kills a fifth of 100 proof damn near every night. been doin it for a good 3-4 years, shit is sad to see. never understood the point of drinking till you throw up all night, have liver pains, gain way too much weight and are unable to even walk when youre drunk.

i rarely get drunk these days....just perkin :siccness:

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
my brother kills a fifth of 100 proof damn near every night. been doin it for a good 3-4 years, shit is sad to see. never understood the point of drinking till you throw up all night, have liver pains, gain way too much weight and are unable to even walk when youre drunk.

i rarely get drunk these days....just perkin :siccness: