i gave up drinking

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
oh i will get 2 weeks in....im going to holla at this thread in a month..actually on new years day.......knaw i realize i went to far.....sometimes it feels good to air this shit out makes me feel better......so i can care less if people think im going to fail...

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
aint nobody want to see you fail, breh. anyone that has used and abused has gone through the same thing: relapse.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
stop drinking x-loc. You're gonna die and that's a fact. If liquor means more to you that life, then help yourself. With every sip your 1 step closer to your death.

Feb 9, 2003
oh i will get 2 weeks in....im going to holla at this thread in a month..actually on new years day.......knaw i realize i went to far.....sometimes it feels good to air this shit out makes me feel better......so i can care less if people think im going to fail...
you need to finally quit drinking you fat bastard.

this is like attempt 3 to quit for you. and lose some weight.

i dont want a RIP x-loc thread. cause if we make one it'll be weird when i post this

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Good for you.
Drinking is a waste.
Not only is it extremely bad for you but there are absolutely no positives.

If you are going to intoxicate yourself, do a real drug.
Meth makes you lose weight.
Heroin is a pain killer.
Steroids are god tier.

Drinking just fucks you up...
It's completely stupid.

So congrats.
Suck a dick

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
care less if you fail or not...im not gonna clap for you when your back drinkin and im not gonna clap for you if you quit for a month..1 week aint shit....1 month aint shit...ive seen dudes jump right back on years later...do yourself a favor and say your cutting back cause everyone knows your drinking

like myself...i cut back for appearance and health..but i still drink

i'll sip on a few rum and cokes here and there..but my 151 and redrum cup days are over...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Id like to know how you can spend 500 on alcohol on yourself thats like a bottle of mid priced hard liquor or a bottle of cheap booze and a 12 pack of beer a day. I figure going cold turkey with that kind of drinking would cause the shakes or some other crazy withdrawals. I know your a pretty big dude but thats still a fuck load of booze.

I thought spending 200-250 bucks on weed every month was bad, I'm on a break from that shit as I study for finals and I feel hella good.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
you need to finally quit drinking you fat bastard.

this is like attempt 3 to quit for you. and lose some weight.

i dont want a RIP x-loc thread. cause if we make one it'll be weird when i post this

I thought when I scrolled down it was gonna be a pic of the Simpson guy pointing and sayin, haha!

Jun 5, 2004
Id like to know how you can spend 500 on alcohol on yourself thats like a bottle of mid priced hard liquor or a bottle of cheap booze and a 12 pack of beer a day. I figure going cold turkey with that kind of drinking would cause the shakes or some other crazy withdrawals. I know your a pretty big dude but thats still a fuck load of booze.

I thought spending 200-250 bucks on weed every month was bad, I'm on a break from that shit as I study for finals and I feel hella good.
YEA 500 BUCKS A MONTH= AT LEAST A FIFTH A DAY...

IF YOU QUIT COLD TURKEY FROM THAT YOU COULD DIE. YOU CAN WITHDRAW FROM OTHER SHIT, BUT ALCAHOL WITHDRAWLS CAN KILL YOU.

...SO UNLESS X HAS BEEN AT THE DOCTOR FOR A FEW DAYS, HE'S FULLA SHIT

Apr 2, 2010
Then what's wrong with speeding up the process, get smashed daily and be at our healthiest? Drink a beer first thing in the morning and when your family members or friends talk shit to you, tell them it's corn flakes in a can! :cheeky:
Drinking just 1-2 beers a day thins your blood, reduces stress, and chances of heart failure. Making it healthy...

Jul 25, 2007
Drinking just 1-2 beers a day thins your blood, reduces stress, and chances of heart failure. Making it healthy...
How about 4 beers from a beer bong rip for quick buzz? Will that be considered healthy? I mean its only 2 more from the recommended "Healthy" dosage of beer.