i gave up drinking

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
My grandma drinks beer everyday. She's close to 90. She's pretty damn healthy, walks around fast and all. She's better than my other grandma who goes to the doctor more often and "takes care of herself." Then again my grandma who drinks is less American-ized when it comes to eating, she eats a lot of simple homemade Mexican foods like beans, sopas n shit.

I think it's those that drink liquor heavily that need to watch their consumption.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that week i did i was sick as in the cold and flu so i tryed......and i even been to the bar with my pops twice this week sitting there drinking cranberry juice..lol...no i havent had any withdrawls yet....my nerves have bothered me.....but other than that......my mothers been passed away for 4 yrs.....i had a dream a couple weeks ago bout her worried about my drinking...it was crazy.....and i guess going to the doctor was a eye opener...thats what open my eyes...and my daughter......i mean yall can say wut u want to.....but i will holla at this thread on new years......it will been a month.......

Jul 25, 2007
Beer aint shit. Its like 90% water. Drink red wine if you fiend. Its good for your heart but just dont pound a bottle of that shit.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
that week i did i was sick as in the cold and flu so i tryed......and i even been to the bar with my pops twice this week sitting there drinking cranberry juice..lol...no i havent had any withdrawls yet....my nerves have bothered me.....but other than that......my mothers been passed away for 4 yrs.....i had a dream a couple weeks ago bout her worried about my drinking...it was crazy.....and i guess going to the doctor was a eye opener...thats what open my eyes...and my daughter......i mean yall can say wut u want to.....but i will holla at this thread on new years......it will been a month.......
just out of curiosity ...what were you drinking?

and please be "real" about it

Sep 17, 2007
i wish i could give up drinking for good, Old English is getting to hard to drink now, but i'm addicted to it, i do good for a minute and then sink right back in. I need to cut down on smoking trees, i smoke like 3 zips a month.

Seriously i even thought about going to meetings for drinking.

Dec 3, 2009
damm man just cut out hard liqour..
that's what kills our liver...

Drink beer.. and drink just on weekends..
believe me... i get checked for heart probs all the time
and in that same test they see my stomach and live..
last test was 100% normal...

but i cut out drinking whiskey and vodka ...
now what I do is drink IPA beer..
it's strong beer.. you can drink two small bottles..
and be BUZZED out.. then just top youself off with weaker beers
like Corona... or Tecate.. which are lighter and don't hurt your stomach..

Now I can catch a buzz everything..and be buzzed til 3 am.. or when I pass out..

before I would chug vodka.. to the face.. or whiskey to the face..
and black out.. not enjoy the night.... then wake up feeling like shit..

i learned it'a ll about getting buzzed. and staying buzzed all night long..
and it won't fuck up your liver..

plus I take all kinds of health stuff for my liver.. so
whatever.. little damge the IPA would do.. is taken care of...

you just gotta find a system..
but if you drank hard liqour everyday.. i can see why you wanna quit..

I tried drinking hard liqour 3 times week...
for a few months.. just felt like i was gonna die.. if I kept going..
so now i just chill.. and drink beer...

Oct 10, 2009
Yeah Liquor fucks your organs up super bad, esp. you heart I had an older friend die last year because he drank liquor everyday, he was living in someones garage but It was set up pretty nice, & they found him dead after 3 days.. I mean he couldnt function without it.. Now beer is all I drink unless I go out, which has never seem to be a problem, but when I was 16-18 I was killing a 12 pack+ 2 pints or erk & jerk every night & going into work fine, at one point my beer of choice was o.e. & Im talking high gravity not just reg. o.e. I slowed that shit down real fast now liquor gives me awful head aches the next day so unless im clubbing fuck liquor... The only beer I drink now is Bud Ice, Natural Ice, Budweiser, or Corona