I fucking hate 90's babies (my rant about yesterday)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
^^^a couple designs on the new era snapbacks are better than the regular new eras.
that's what pisses me off so bad, i'd be walking in the mall see a dope ass hat in the window, go in and it's a fucking snap back. This ain't 1993, there's a reason we got rid of snap backs back in the day, cause fitteds got big and we realized they were better.

90's babies are rocking our throw away shit

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i got into it with some fckin 90s baby today

i was outside 7-11 bout an hour ago, talkin to the owner of the store with my neighbor and his teenage daughter...a group of hipsters walkin in are talkin hella loud and one dude is swearing up a storm...normally i swear around her and so does her dad, but these guys were sayin some foul shit, bein hella vulgar, and it set me off, i flashed on this dude and his homies all froze up lol lil 5'5 middle eastern bangin a beard goin all sav on em, and i ended up gettin heated to the point i spit on dudes face lol

the guy at 7-11 hooked me up with a free redbull for my yager bombs tho so it paid off

yea i know, bool story bro

Mar 21, 2009
it's kinda funny how we're the old square bears now that just don't get it. i wanna hit every kid with faggy jeans in the face but instead i say "what is happening to the youth"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah 90s babies are such pussies..
when I walk down the street to get my 40oz dressed in all black...
I see them in their pussy ass skinny jeans. bright colors and skate board in hand...
well they walk all the way off the sidewalk...
cause they scared of me.. ha ha.. i'm just walking..

shows those swag fools have no nuts!! can't fuck with the thugs!
also.... they have their little ipods bumping some bullshit..
I carry a huge boom box.. while sipping my tall can..
bumping ice cube..
and the tiny 90s babies.. run scared.. pussies!! !

nothing has ever not happened more than this

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Did I mention that I hate them with a passion? Anyhow, in the midst of my "hustle" (selling cellphones) a family of five fucking Nerdtrons comes in because the daughter is having trouble with her text messages. Yes it takes a support crew of five people to tell me about a single problem and waste 15 minutes of my time. It seems that every text she sends out is garbled when it reaches the recipient. I tell them all that I have seen this before, and it's probably because she has unsupported characters in her custom signature. They look at me like I just told them to fuck each other right now in the store. I grab the 13, maybe 14 year old girls android phone and go straight to the signature. She has some shit like º°•TaYlOr GaNg•°º with a few more symbols sprinkled in. The girl just looks down as I look up at her in disgust. The only gang this bastard bitch would ever be in would be like the math club. Just to make her feel awkward I say loudly " If you delete all of the characters around TAYLOR GANG, that should solve your problem." The father looks confused and the girl takes her phone back, makes the adjustments and texts her younger sister. It works. The father thanks me and as the wolf pack walks out of the door he asks his daughter if she was in a gang.
Chree and Reckless and gunnin for you for airing out Whisper!!

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
Fucking hate 90s babies too. I had a 90s babies incident too this summer when I was still living in the city. My bf and I almost got mugged by these 2 little 16 or 17-year old black kids. I always took the muni metro to go home. As we were walking down the stairs at the civic center station, they were walking up the stairs. One of them goes "yo, what's your name" to my bf as he sticks his hand into his front sweater's pocket and grabs his ipod. My bf was like FUCK THAT and grabbed him by his shirt and told him to give him his shit back, dude just stares at him, his homie just chilling in the back doing nothing. So he repeated, "give me my shit back". well this fucker swings at him but misses. Tells him again to give him his shit back, but these dude swings again, but this time got him on the chin. He didn't wanna hit him, but all it did was piss him off, so he swung at him and knocked him on the face so the dude finally let go of his ipod and he got his shit back. But it was stupid because his homie bitched out and just walked away when he saw that my bf punched him back. I think they were drunk, tho. They couldn't have been stoned. Stupid kids these days. If you're gonna be in the streets tryna jack on fools at least do it right and don't bitch out when you do it.

Nov 18, 2010
91 baby signin in

fuck is this the old man playa hataz ball?

u guys were prob rockin parachute pants and flatops n shit.

it's mainly just 90's bitches who fuck with all this groupie ass taylor gang, yung money bullshit but it is these corny bandwagon ass rappers like snoop ruining shit by cosigning hot garbage. wiz bitch ass disgrace to rap, the burgh and to real bong smokers, and just men, who the fuck gonna fall in love with a bald ho?

pittsburgh sound was actually a nice track tho before he sold out, cant lie.

and remember these wack ass rappers comin out (except soulja boy) are 80s babies. u bastards are polluting the remedial youth.

my first jams that werent some cartoon shit were
war - low rider & gza - cold war

bet i got u beat.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MOST 90'S KIDS JUST YOUNG AND NAIVE. THEIR ERA IS JUST REALLY GAY CAUSE THE WEIRD ASS MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORK BULLSHIT. MY SON IS BORN IN 96. OBVIOUSLY HE GETS SCHOOLED RIGHT...BY ME...HE KNOWS THE BIZ,BUT DON'T TRY TO ACT HARD OR RIDICULOUS.

THERE'S ALWAYS GONNA BE THE DUMMIES WHO ARE jUST STUPID,AND THE ONES THAT ARE WITH IT, AIN'T NO DIFFERENT.

PRETTY SOON ITS GONNA BE THE 2000'S BABIES THAT ARE GONNA BE BIGGER LAMES...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
91 baby signin in

fuck is this the old man playa hataz ball?

u guys were prob rockin parachute pants and flatops n shit.

it's mainly just 90's bitches who fuck with all this groupie ass taylor gang, yung money bullshit but it is these corny bandwagon ass rappers like snoop ruining shit by cosigning hot garbage. wiz bitch ass disgrace to rap, the burgh and to real bong smokers, and just men, who the fuck gonna fall in love with a bald ho?

pittsburgh sound was actually a nice track tho before he sold out, cant lie.

and remember these wack ass rappers comin out (except soulja boy) are 80s babies. u bastards are polluting the remedial youth.

my first jams that werent some cartoon shit were
war - low rider & gza - cold war

bet i got u beat.

NO MATTER WHAT!!! 80's CARTOONS STILL SHIT ALL OVER BULLSHIT ASS 90's CARTOONS.