I fucking hate 90's babies (my rant about yesterday)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Did I mention that I hate them with a passion? Anyhow, in the midst of my "hustle" (selling cellphones) a family of five fucking Nerdtrons comes in because the daughter is having trouble with her text messages. Yes it takes a support crew of five people to tell me about a single problem and waste 15 minutes of my time. It seems that every text she sends out is garbled when it reaches the recipient. I tell them all that I have seen this before, and it's probably because she has unsupported characters in her custom signature. They look at me like I just told them to fuck each other right now in the store. I grab the 13, maybe 14 year old girls android phone and go straight to the signature. She has some shit like º°•TaYlOr GaNg•°º with a few more symbols sprinkled in. The girl just looks down as I look up at her in disgust. The only gang this bastard bitch would ever be in would be like the math club. Just to make her feel awkward I say loudly " If you delete all of the characters around TAYLOR GANG, that should solve your problem." The father looks confused and the girl takes her phone back, makes the adjustments and texts her younger sister. It works. The father thanks me and as the wolf pack walks out of the door he asks his daughter if she was in a gang.

Sep 15, 2009
It pisses me the fuck off when people have signatures in their texts. Like, bitch I know its you, I already have you saved in my contacts. Why the fuck do you need to put a signature to let me know again that you're texting me?!

May 11, 2002
I never knew what signatures were till all my friends texts had some girls name at the bottom. I was like what is that? hes like its my girlfriends name. Im like uhhh cool bro.

no, hes not a 90's baby.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Did I mention that I hate them with a passion? Anyhow, in the midst of my "hustle" (selling cellphones) a family of five fucking Nerdtrons comes in because the daughter is having trouble with her text messages. Yes it takes a support crew of five people to tell me about a single problem and waste 15 minutes of my time. It seems that every text she sends out is garbled when it reaches the recipient. I tell them all that I have seen this before, and it's probably because she has unsupported characters in her custom signature. They look at me like I just told them to fuck each other right now in the store. I grab the 13, maybe 14 year old girls android phone and go straight to the signature. She has some shit like º°•TaYlOr GaNg•°º with a few more symbols sprinkled in. The girl just looks down as I look up at her in disgust. The only gang this bastard bitch would ever be in would be like the math club. Just to make her feel awkward I say loudly " If you delete all of the characters around TAYLOR GANG, that should solve your problem." The father looks confused and the girl takes her phone back, makes the adjustments and texts her younger sister. It works. The father thanks me and as the wolf pack walks out of the door he asks his daughter if she was in a gang.
I USED TO OWN AN INDEPENDENT CELL PHONE SHOP. PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. I REMEMBER SOME DUMMIES WOULD HAVE THE RINGER OFF AND TELL ME THE PHONE WAS A PIECE OF SHIT AND BITCH ABOUT HOW THE PHONE DON'T EVEN RING. THEN ID TURN THE RINGER ON AND THEY WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP CAUSE I MADE THEM LOOK LIKE MORONS. I MADE A KILLING BACK THEN BUT IT WAS A FUCKING HASSLE SOME DAYS.

Dec 30, 2003
What company do you work for? I get shit like that all the time too hahaha

Dec 3, 2009
Yeah 90s babies are such pussies..
when I walk down the street to get my 40oz dressed in all black...
I see them in their pussy ass skinny jeans. bright colors and skate board in hand...
well they walk all the way off the sidewalk...
cause they scared of me.. ha ha.. i'm just walking..

shows those swag fools have no nuts!! can't fuck with the thugs!
also.... they have their little ipods bumping some bullshit..
I carry a huge boom box.. while sipping my tall can..
bumping ice cube..
and the tiny 90s babies.. run scared.. pussies!! !

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Yeah 90s babies are such pussies..
when I walk down the street to get my 40oz dressed in all black...
I see them in their pussy ass skinny jeans. bright colors and skate board in hand...
well they walk all the way off the sidewalk...
cause they scared of me.. ha ha.. i'm just walking..

shows those swag fools have no nuts!! can't fuck with the thugs!
also.... they have their little ipods bumping some bullshit..
I carry a huge boom box.. while sipping my tall can..
bumping ice cube..
and the tiny 90s babies.. run scared.. pussies!! !

"__________________
Layzie Bone Law of Attraction Mixtape
free download http://bonethugseternal.blogspot.com/2011/11/layzie-bone-law-of-attraction-mixtape.html"

everytime you post?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^a couple designs on the new era snapbacks are better than the regular new eras. i agree snapbacks are the craze now, (oh and when were they popular? when these faggots were being born), but new era does make the best snapbacks.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I USED TO OWN AN INDEPENDENT CELL PHONE SHOP. PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. I REMEMBER SOME DUMMIES WOULD HAVE THE RINGER OFF AND TELL ME THE PHONE WAS A PIECE OF SHIT AND BITCH ABOUT HOW THE PHONE DON'T EVEN RING. THEN ID TURN THE RINGER ON AND THEY WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP CAUSE I MADE THEM LOOK LIKE MORONS. I MADE A KILLING BACK THEN BUT IT WAS A FUCKING HASSLE SOME DAYS.
Ahh man I have stories upon stories of shit like that. Most days I feel like I'm on the verge of an anurism.