I fucking hate 90's babies (my rant about yesterday)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
91 baby signin in

fuck is this the old man playa hataz ball?

u guys were prob rockin parachute pants and flatops n shit.

it's mainly just 90's bitches who fuck with all this groupie ass taylor gang, yung money bullshit but it is these corny bandwagon ass rappers like snoop ruining shit by cosigning hot garbage. wiz bitch ass disgrace to rap, the burgh and to real bong smokers, and just men, who the fuck gonna fall in love with a bald ho?

pittsburgh sound was actually a nice track tho before he sold out, cant lie.

and remember these wack ass rappers comin out (except soulja boy) are 80s babies. u bastards are polluting the remedial youth.

my first jams that werent some cartoon shit were
war - low rider & gza - cold war

bet i got u beat.
quit making me look bad

Jul 25, 2007
u guys were prob rockin parachute pants and flatops n shit.
Id rather wear parachute pants and cut a flat top into my head than wear extra small T shirts with nut hugger jeans trying to sag at the same time with a fuckin mohawk taper cut and pierced lips like yall some dick suckers. Its you 90s babies that made hip hop gay friendly you fucking faggots.

Oct 11, 2009
Id rather wear parachute pants and cut a flat top into my head than wear extra small T shirts with nut hugger jeans trying to sag at the same time with a fuckin mohawk taper cut and pierced lips like yall some dick suckers. Its you 90s babies that made hip hop gay friendly you fucking faggots.
They're called "Swaggots"

Oct 11, 2009
Its baffling how these rappers have so much influence on the youth and instead of telling them to do something productive they promote tight pants and brown patches in the hair...

Feb 7, 2006
blame us 80's babies we the ones setting the style for these fags, well the 80's babies with no histor but Tyga witht he snapbacks, lil wayne, drake, wiz khalifa, 80's babies fuckin up the game.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't know why you guys hate 90s babies so much. I'm damn near 30 rocking skinny jeans and bumping that Wiz Khalifa. The fuck is wrong with you bitter old 80s babies.

- Mac Jesus º°•TaYlOr GaNg•°º

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
Its baffling how these rappers have so much influence on the youth and instead of telling them to do something productive they promote tight pants and brown patches in the hair...
word and not just the youth. even grown ass men following trends and switching up to whats cool at the moment. like first you wanted to look like a thug, then you was all baped up and now you rock tight n white v-necks and saggin skinny jeans with some ugly ass supras

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
You guys would be bewildred at some of the nonsense I deal with on a daily basis. I'm to the point where I'll shit on a customer if they come out of pocket and I get away with it because I know my shit and I say everything with just the right tone to make them feel stupid as fuck but not have any grounds to rat me out. All it takes is someone to try and raise their voice, then I just go in on em though. I started a blog with some of my encounters a few months back and when I get more shit going I'll post links.

Jul 25, 2007
I bumped this while me and my boy were chillin at the movies parking lot, waiting for my connect to roll thru so I can cop. A bunch of 90s babies were next to us wearing skinny jeans. After the 1st verse they walked away looking down.