I forgot I'm on facebook...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006

that dumb bitch got stressed out over some fuckin bullshit on fb and has had like 3 strokes because of it. dumb bitch should be stayin off facebook before she has another stroke. bitches like her take little dumb facebook shit way too seriously. she should just call whoever the fuck she is e-beefin with and settle it that way. both rap e-beef and fb e-beef are lamer and more boring than watching that kevin costner movie "the postman"

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
The only thing worse than female attention whores on FB is when one of your emo homeboys sees how well it works and then does the same shit actually thinking it will produce the same results. Like the fact that they have already taken this route means there is no hope in ever getting through that attention whoring is for bitches and it does not work the same way for men.

You are dead to me now.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2006
The only thing worse than female attention whores on FB is when one of your emo homeboys sees how well it works and then does the same shit actually thinking it will produce the same results. Like the fact that they have already taken this route means there is no hope in ever getting through that attention whoring is for bitches and it does not work the same way for men.

You are dead to me now.

it flops worse than this rob schneider and lindsay lohan movie