I expected this to be on here by now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Im a father of four and have spanked all my kids before. My daughters are 12 and 10 years old now and i wont touch them. God forbid they put a twerk tape out, i wouldnt put hands on em like that.

I would talk to them and tell them how much they have discraced our family, themselves and let them know i didnt raise them to act this way. Im always putting in their head how thier actions affect the way people percive them. for example;Thier at the age where they want to put on make up. The way i handle that is they can wear makeup around the house but not outside. I let them know makeup is a way to attract attention from people (mostly men) that can get them into situations and converstations they cant handle. Even without makeup this can happen yes, but i will try my damnest to not have them enhance the situation.

My oldest son is 10 and barley gets spanked anymore. For example; this kid loses everything and has lost to many jackets/sweaters of late, to the point where he has none left. This morning it was a little chilly out and he wanted to wear this oversized mens jacket that doesent look right to school. Today is wednesday and he goes to a private school where they have to wear a colllared shirt, tie, dress shoes and slacks. I iron these items so my boys ( i have a 6 year old also) look right, sharp and feel good! I do not condone wearing an oversized jacket with these dress clothes or any outfit for that matter and he knows this. So today he went to school without a jacket and was pretty upset about it. This type of punishment i have noticed is really effective.

May 16, 2002
I see a bunch of you propped this guys post:

$ileNt_eNe_ATL @$ileNt_eNe_ATL (04-02-2013), ayo4yayo @ayo4yayo (04-02-2013), ChangoLoco14 @ChangoLoco14 (04-02-2013), DFresh77 @DFresh77 (04-02-2013), ESCOBAR 92113 @ESCOBAR 92113 (04-02-2013), Espiohti @Espiohti (04-03-2013), Gemini @Gemini (04-02-2013), MobbinINda916 @MobbinINda916 (04-02-2013), SLICC RICC @SLICC RICC (04-02-2013), TRAGIC LOSSES @TRAGIC LOSSES (04-03-2013)

a few of you I know for sure are fathers, of daughters.

Not gonna call you out but if you see your name up there & you got a daughter... you really think this parenting done correctly?

in other words, you whoop your girls with electric cords?
I wouldn't use an electrical cord, but I'd use belt :classic: Again, we're all damn if we do or damn if we don't. There is no agreement within this topic. It's a catch 22 no matter what anybody say's in here.

Props: YOUNGNUTT

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Not electrical chords because i can surely use those. A belt with a decent size belt buckle will be more than enough. Plus you would have more control. An electrical chord, like a whip, would not fit right for me. I need something shorter since I'm not a professional whip handler.
I feel sorry for your daughters

Apr 25, 2002
mental abuse is far more severe and lasting than a ass whoopin
you wouldnt consider getting beat by your parents "mental abuse"?

i know in the classic sence of the word, physical and mental abuse is different. but when you are talking about kids getting beat by their parents, its the same thing.

a girl getting beat by her dad might accept it when she's older and in a relationship. in her eyes she is trapped, and she deserves it. just like when she was a kid.

same thing with men beating woman. a lot of those cases stem from the man getting beat as a kid.

i was born premature cus my dad used to mop my mom up. he had a pretty rough childhood. now im not sayin him makin me a preemie was cool, by any means. but as an adult, i understand why shit like that happened.

physical abuse of a child is just as bad as mental abuse.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
There's that other video of the dude trying to be cool on facebook and his uncle whoop's him which seemed totally appropriate on the flipside of this thread. I haven't even watched the first video posted here tho

that one wasnt even that bad,

this is the one that makes me cringe

this is out of pure rage/hate and the mom is there allowing it...she probably gets beat down herself though

May 9, 2002
Sometimes you just need to pull out the chankla
Just take a look at the new generation of kids ,no respect for their elders
You dont think that starts at home and at a young age? Instilling respect has nothing to do with physical harm. If kids have no respect for their parents, there is probably a goddamn reason. Kids only know what they are TAUGHT. Period.

I think people are failing to realize and come to the conclusion that there are just a shit ton of BAD parents out there. Just because you created and pushed a child out of your body, in no way, shape, or form makes you a PARENT. It makes you a child bearer. Nothing more, nothing less. It is a parents job to MOLD and TEACH and INSTILL values and morals into a child from day ONE.

If a kid acts out, it is more than likely becuase of something AT home. Not at school, or at the playground, at HOME. Where they live and learn and were givin tools to live by before they even decided to "twerk".

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
There's that other video of the dude trying to be cool on facebook and his uncle whoop's him which seemed totally appropriate on the flipside of this thread. I haven't even watched the first video posted here tho

if i remember correctly, that kid was shot dead a while after that video was made.

that one wasnt even that bad,

this is the one that makes me cringe

this is out of pure rage/hate and the mom is there allowing it...she probably gets beat down herself though
i hope that girl one day puts a fucking bullet through each of her parents' heads.

Props: NotAllThere

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
You dont think that starts at home and at a young age? Instilling respect has nothing to do with physical harm. If kids have no respect for their parents, there is probably a goddamn reason. Kids only know what they are TAUGHT. Period.

I think people are failing to realize and come to the conclusion that there are just a shit ton of BAD parents out there. Just because you created and pushed a child out of your body, in no way, shape, or form makes you a PARENT. It makes you a child bearer. Nothing more, nothing less. It is a parents job to MOLD and TEACH and INSTILL values and morals into a child from day ONE.

If a kid acts out, it is more than likely becuase of something AT home. Not at school, or at the playground, at HOME. Where they live and learn and were givin tools to live by before they even decided to "twerk".
kids today have very little respect and thats because of the parents not giving a shit, when i was growing up i was taught respect and trust i didnt fuck around because i knew id catch a whoopin...and there was no loop hole like i could act a fool out in public because i wouldnt catch it there...that shit would be waiting when we got home

Props: TRAGIC LOSSES
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
What's wrong with todays society is that you could go to jail for beating your kids when they do something wrong, I guess that explains one of the reasons this country is falling apart right now, bunch of faggot 90's babies that were raised in this nanny state.

May 9, 2002
What's wrong with todays society is that you could go to jail for beating your kids when they do something wrong, I guess that explains one of the reasons this country is falling apart right now, bunch of faggot 90's babies that were raised in this nanny state.
Give the conservative bullshit a rest.

Anyways, spanking your child with an open palm on their butt when they are young is one thing, beating them with a fuckin electric chord mercilessly, at the age of 12, while asking "do you like that", is fuckin CHILD ABUSE. And fuck you very much if you disagree.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
hilarious how a bunch of non-parents want to tell parents, who are actually doing it & raising kids, how it should be done.

yall sound ignorant.

dont tell the cook how to cook when you aint ever whipped up a meal.

funny how a bunch of people who abuse their kids, try to justify it.

your kids are going to hate you in time.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Give the conservative bullshit a rest.

Anyways, spanking your child with an open palm on their butt when they are young is one thing, beating them with a fuckin electric chord mercilessly, at the age of 12, while asking "do you like that", is fuckin CHILD ABUSE. And fuck you very much if you disagree.
thank you.

how can a bunch of grown folks, in a grown conversation, not see this as child abuse?

swatting your kid on the ass with your hand is a COMPLETELY different story.

it aint all about "time out" lol .....instill values and morals at a young age.

.....not with a fucking electric cord in their teens.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

The uncle wasnt raging when he did that. He was in control of his emotions and really didnt lay into the kid that bad. It was more humiliating for the kid than painful.

The original video with the two girls is another thing, the dad in that video was out of control, that shit was abuse...

Props: :ab:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I personally don't have any kids.
But when I started dating my gf her son was pretty bad and was one referral away from getting kicked out of kindergarden. She was beatin the hell out of him too. I pointed some things out on her approach and the kids a changed man. All we do now is put his ass in the corner and make him explain why he did what he did then we explain why he can't do that and that's the end of that. Communication is key and I rather a kid respect me than fear me and learn why they can and can't do certain things instead of beatin the hell out of them without any sort of explanation.